GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IN THE NEWS AGAIN......

IMO, Tulsa was always more accommodating than OKC. ijs Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There are more trannies in Tulsa? Didn't see that coming.
There are more trannies in Tulsa? Didn't see that coming. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Leave it to you to know, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Leave it to you to know, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry you inbred chump you were the one that brought it up not me. IB "knees" Hankering gets his fudge packed daily.
Sorry you inbred chump you were the one that brought it up not me. IB "knees" Hankering gets his fudge packed daily. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're the one with the well established reputation for announcing the whereabouts of your perverted consorts. A simple forum search will verify that fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
There are more trannies in Tulsa? Didn't see that coming. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You seem excited to know that little piece of information. (Edited in to emphasize your excitement.)
One good thing about you people getting married and living together as husband and husband. Your defective gentic propensity to suck cock will go away.
JL & IB two cocksuckers that love trannies. I'm still waiting for a review .
JL & IB two cocksuckers that love trannies. I'm still waiting for a review . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Word has it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you might find what you're looking for here:

http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=792

Word has it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you might find what you're looking for here:

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now we know where you post your reviews Knees Hankering the inbred fudge packer.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
or spends all day on this thread

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=472957
Now we know where you post your reviews Knees Hankering the inbred fudge packer. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is well known that you're one of four or five lib-retards in this forum that express overt interests in perverted consorts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Quit embarrasing yourself here and take your perverted, unnatural fantasies to a forum that caters to your disgusting, craven desires.

or spends all day on this thread

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=472957 Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
+1
It is well known that you're one of four or five lib-retards in this forum that express overt interests in perverted consorts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Quit embarrasing yourself here and take your perverted, unnatural fantasies to a forum that caters to your disgusting, craven desires.

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I (in) B (bred) Hankering the trannie lover calls me perverted LMAO stick to your other board where you post the reviews. Seems like one stone is wanting to pack your fudge . Get a room you sexual perverts.
I (in) B (bred) Hankering the trannie lover calls me perverted LMAO stick to your other board where you post the reviews. Seems like one stone is wanting to pack your fudge . Get a room you sexual perverts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, your fixation with perverted consorts is well documented, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. In the last two months you vomited your reprobate desires into the following posts:

trannie lover ... wanting to pack your fudge ... sexual perverts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
love trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
more trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
playing he/she's Originally Posted by i'va biggen
he/she girlfriends Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ignorant butt fucked inbred trannie lover Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ho Ho Ho here come the trannies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
transvestite two trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
tranny Originally Posted by i'va biggen
men dressed as women Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here come the trannies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here comes the trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
tranny lovers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here come the trannies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
pulling a tranny train Originally Posted by i'va biggen
the trannies are coming Originally Posted by i'va biggen
gay bar ... tranny Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here comes a tranny Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Tranny fucker Originally Posted by i'va biggen
smoking dicks Originally Posted by i'va biggen
dick sucker ... suck seed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
sucking dick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
tranny providers Originally Posted by i'va biggen
sperm sipper Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, your fixation with perverted consorts is well documented, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. In the last two months you vomited your reprobate desires into the following posts: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You noticed that also? It sort of reminds me of junior high school dialogue.

I suppose that if one is uncomfortable with their sexuality/gender then it is effective in deterring participation in discussions. And if one is insecure about their "size" (thinking that "size matters") then they broadcast such with "I'm Big" etc. But it really does burn up a lot of space for nothing and make it more difficult to find healthy, informative discussions.

You all carry on!
You noticed that also? It sort of reminds me of junior high school dialogue.

I suppose that if one is uncomfortable with their sexuality/gender then it is effective in deterring participation in discussions. And if one is insecure about their "size" (thinking that "size matters") then they broadcast such with "I'm Big" etc. But it really does burn up a lot of space for nothing and make it more difficult to find healthy, informative discussions.

You all carry on! Originally Posted by LexusLover

You and in bred hankering the trannie lover are in JR High right?
You and in bred hankering the trannie lover are in JR High right? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, I graduated a long time ago (when they still called it "junior high").

When do you get to get in? Most districts are doing social promotions now. Look at our Prez!

See, you still have a shot at greatness. I just wouldn't dwell so heavily on others' private parts. OK?