Crowder Confronts... Yea Baby

You better take your momma now. I hope shes ok. I gave her several doses today Originally Posted by themystic
So more childish family references. You need to grow up.
www.crowdrsucskock.com Originally Posted by themystic
A real link...not something from your basement. So to misquote Sarah Peller, where's the link?
So more childish family references. You need to grow up. Originally Posted by eccielover
Sorry EL. I forgot how mature and open minded you are. Do you think Crowder would benefit from gay Aversion Therapy? I heard Barleycorn had a semi successful therapy. He does still listen to The Village People. He loves the song In The Navy
Sorry EL. I forgot how mature and open minded you are. Do you think Crowder would benefit from gay Aversion Therapy? I heard Barleycorn had a semi successful therapy. He does still listen to The Village People. He loves the song In The Navy Originally Posted by themystic

All I know about BC is what he's said in his own posts, which hasn't included any references to your homophobic rants regarding his sexual persuasion, which I also find highly childish, but have at it with another member. The family bullshit is truly childish on your part.
All I know about BC is what he's said in his own posts, which hasn't included any references to your homophobic rants regarding his sexual persuasion, which I also find highly childish, but have at it with another member. The family bullshit is truly childish on your part. Originally Posted by eccielover
Im in my moms basement remember?
Im in my moms basement remember? Originally Posted by themystic
We can't help but notice.
What is it with all the Yinzers from Putzburgh and their obsession with gay dudes?

All of them.

When they can’t gang up on someone with truth, they lob homophonic slurs.

No wonder Trump can’t hold PA.
What is it with all the Yinzers from Putzburgh and their obsession with gay dudes?

All of them.

When they can’t gang up on someone with truth, they lob homophonic slurs.

No wonder Trump can’t hold PA. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think it’s because Bambino is the Queen of getting pegged in the ass. And you have to remember that Lusty has his Pajama Parties there. I’m not sure about Eccie Lover. He’s so immature it’s hard to tell
I think it’s because Bambino is the Queen of getting pegged in the ass. And you have to remember that Lusty has his Pajama Parties there. I’m not sure about Eccie Lover. He’s so immature it’s hard to tell Originally Posted by themystic
Wasn't it you who just confirmed.

Im in my moms basement remember? Originally Posted by themystic
Where's the link?
Where's the link? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
www.crowderrainbowboy.com
www.crowderrainbowboy.com Originally Posted by themystic
If that one doesn't work try this one

www.butboicrowder.com