Fatal Shooting of Unarmed Black Man Caught on Tape!

OSasquatch says it's time for you to come eat your lunch... biggie BOY

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
babble babble babble Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You two fucktards need to get a room then you can mumble to each other. Two guys have never been more deserving than you two brainless turds.
  • shanm
  • 04-17-2015, 08:53 PM
I love how you have risen to the dumbest MF on the board, congrats no stones ....I love how you have risen to the dumbest MF on the board, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Next time you get stopped by LE while driving around looking for something to do, I want you to tell the officer what you just wrote (modified of course to fit the circumstances) ... like

"I love how you have risen to the dumbest MF in the department, .... If you had a original thought it came in on the sperm your BBBF shot in your head."

Please?
Next time you get stopped by LE while driving around looking for something to do, I want you to tell the officer what you just wrote (modified of course to fit the circumstances) ... like

"I love how you have risen to the dumbest MF in the department, .... If you had a original thought it came in on the sperm your BBBF shot in your head."

Please? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you trying to root no stones out of his spot with a dumber comment than he made lexie? you fuckers are a hoot.
I love how you have NO original thought in your pea size brain

and again, congrat's on having the record for the most negative responses on this board Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Please? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I rest my case again
I rest my case again Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
The only case you have is a case of stupid, and they can't cure that no stones. FYI 99% of the threads on this forum are negative.
Originally Posted by shanm
Yes, and how could anyone not see what the Bush Administration did to this country? The last election (where he was running for re-election against Kerry) was rigged by the "red voting machines" and was actually proved by a woman in Seattle, Washington. They were changing votes from democratic to republican through a secret program installed in the red voting machines. I think Mitt Romney bought those machines, or at least I heard something about him being involved.

Geeze, Kerry would have been great! Too bad, he didn't have the money to compete.

Americans, I believe, we are realizing, especially since wireless television and unbiased news stations, that we need to unite, in order to "have a more perfect union". Remember the Constitution?

United we stand. . .divided we fall.