Seth nailed it.

You made a chimp of yourself 5 years ago chicken dick you own it.

However being dumb as a stump covers it also. which do you prefer? Chimp or stump? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're saying everyone in your family tree needed those little round smart pills you take?
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're saying everyone in my family tree needed those little round smart pills ? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes that is correct.
Yes that is correct. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're being more stupid than usual, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd better double up on those rabbit pellet smart pills you enjoy taking.
You're being more stupid than usual, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd better double up on those rabbit pellet smart pills you enjoy taking. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Here you go chimp, eat away. See if they help you smarten up.

Here you go chimp, eat away. See if they help you smarten up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still being more stupid than usual, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd better swallow a heaping handful of those rabbit pellet smart pills you enjoy taking.
You're still being more stupid than usual, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd better swallow a heaping handful of those rabbit pellet smart pills you enjoy taking. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Gay rey needs to write you new material.

Gay rey needs to write you new material. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What ever you are doing ain't working for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're just as stupid and idiotic as ever, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Try swallowing another heaping handful of those rabbit pellet smart pills you enjoy taking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
What ever you are doing ain't working for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're just as stupid and idiotic as ever, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Try swallowing another heaping handful of those rabbit pellet smart pills you enjoy taking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep babbling chicken dick, maybe someone will throw you a cracker.

Keep babbling chicken dick, maybe someone will throw you a cracker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Try swallowing another heaping handful of those rabbit pellet smart pills you enjoy taking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you're just as stupid and idiotic as ever, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Try swallowing another heaping handful of those rabbit pellet smart pills you enjoy taking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you're just as stupid and idiotic as ever, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are a broken record, chicken dick.

You are a broken record, chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Told you before, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No one wants your recordings of you playing skin flutes down by your glory holes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're still being just as stupid and idiotic as ever, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Go swallow another heaping handful of those rabbit pellet smart pills you enjoy taking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
It's easy to see that you get your looks from your mother's side of the family, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And why, with those permanently pursed lips, he's such a SUCK-cess at HIS KansASS gloryholes !

Told you before, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No one wants your recordings of you playing skin flutes down by your glory holes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're still being just as stupid and idiotic as ever, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Go swallow another heaping handful of those rabbit pellet smart pills you enjoy taking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are boring chicken dick with the same old droppings. So go pick out your fave dildo you bought from the Kansas auction, and go fuck yourself. Your butt boy gay rey has showed up to help you.

And why, with those permanently pursed lips, he's such a SUCK-cess at HIS KansASS gloryholes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Do you get seconds on the dildo gay rey?
You are boring chicken dick with the same old droppings. So go pick out your fave dildo you bought from the Kansas auction, and go fuck yourself. Your butt boy gay rey has showed up to help you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the entertaining dildo in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

And why, with those permanently pursed lips, he's such a SUCK-cess at HIS KansASS gloryholes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
From your reply, you are simply a teat sucker. No more.

It must be tormenting for someone like you to live in ks. If I were you, I'd move on. life won't get easier here.