What Do I do?

^^no, nor should he actually. maybe she just had a bad day at the office. anyone who has a job has had one of those.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Well then....that's what he was asking of others....

Like expose these females so people don't waste their money.
.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Or he could expose the referenced fake review writers. Clearly, he had some in mind:

Whilst, I love the twenty percent correct info, why the fuck do you'll write fake reviews.
..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Otherwise, he should stfu and just close his account.
I'm not writing the review. I understand how to play this game so if I have a terrible experience I simply won't write a review at all. Writing a no will sometimes send you to the same land land that Colin kapernick resides and all of the black clones from get out. The dreaded sunken place! Originally Posted by shinepro
I only have 2 questions bruh...

1.) Why did you go through with such nasty, smelly and stanky session.

2.) Have you had any chicken wangs from Jimmy Chan and licked your fangers since the asshole fingering experience.
you finger bang her in her arse and let's just say you have been disinfecting your fooking finger for weeks Originally Posted by shinepro
If it has gone on weeks, it might not be her. You probably have necrotizing fasciitis.
It might be time to amputate.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-04-2017, 12:25 AM
^^you forgot to read me my trigger warning. i was triggered by those pics. dude needs to gangsta up n soak that shit in ghost chilies probably yesterday..
^^ says the pussy whipped coward who writes fake embellished reviews and loves him some bbw whales

Oh wait...now he gonna call daddy thrashold to take care of me lmao
  • pxmcc
  • 12-04-2017, 10:49 AM
^^ikr.. but i've been taught not to feed the troll..
^^ you are a threat to this community pxmww

1. You write fake embellished reviews
2. You threaten other posters through daddy thrashold
3. You start dumbass threads that are always closed by mods
4. You're on here 24/7 stalking both tards and providers

Grow up.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-04-2017, 11:28 AM
^^you sir are a creepy stalker. to your 4 false statements, i retort with one true statement. i'd mention your multihandles, thread hijacking, etc, but i've been asked to not feed the troll..

^^ oh look who is here. Shut up Tummy. Go back to your bologna and boxed wine Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

The same thing happens the other way. We get references from providers saying a guy is fine; or even further, they rave about him a bit, 'He's one of my favorite clients."

Then he turns up, and you have an awful or otherwise undesirable experience with him.

Who knows why/how this happens? Ymmv, I guess. And also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I would say, if it bothers you that much, write an honest and not mean-spirited review of her. You could say that her "hygiene wasn't up to your standards" and that you did not enjoy the session. And leave it at that.

Gl to you.