If providers were brutally honest!!!

You do not have to eat my face in order to kiss me. I love to kiss... on the mouth. Kisses that include my mouth, nose, chin, and right cheek at the same time.... not so much Originally Posted by GracePreston
Thanks for the education, Grace. I thought NP (Nostril Probing) turned you ladies on.

It sounds like, after DATY, we should get permission for the other holes.
Thanks for the education, Grace. I thought NP (Nostril Probing) turned you ladies on.

It sounds like, after DATY, we should get permission for the other holes. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Lol @ nostril probing. Recently had an appt where I made the guy hold his breath and I stuck my toes up his nose to keep him from breathing until he finished! Lol
Brutal honesty? They may say,
"Yes i will let you FUCK me even though i dont advertise it anywhere nor elude to the fact. Now stop pm'ing/texting me to make sure and jus make the fucking appointment, addicted2u!"
... No that didnt happen to me. The struggle is real. LoL
For some reason, all the sloppy saliva-all-over-the-place stories brings this to mind:

You do not have to eat my face in order to kiss me. I love to kiss... on the mouth. Kisses that include my mouth, nose, chin, and right cheek at the same time.... not so much Originally Posted by GracePreston
Best comment of the whole thread! lmfao