Who else is here?

• BIG C
  • 02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Glad to see this thread still going but the ONLY way this board will get more active is for you ladies to start posting ads and for you gents to book sessions and start posting reviews of the ladies.....

GET BUSY PEOPLE.....
I wish the girls would start postin. I'd start reviewin.
I don't mind touring Arkansas! NE, Little Rock and so on!

www.mymegan.com
I am finally here!

Yes, I know I am a little late but here none the less.

And the fact that I am under the sexy Megan Love really makes me happy
I am finally here!

Yes, I know I am a little late but here none the less.

And the fact that I am under the sexy Megan Love really makes me happy Originally Posted by Rsweething
And I couldn't resist getting under my all time favorite!

Had you not showed up by tomorrow I was going to email you and tell you to get your beautiful ass over here. I need to see you sometime soon; it's been way too long since we've laughed together.

Cheers,

bcg
And I couldn't resist getting under my all time favorite! Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
And I am so glad you did, I just love being on top.

I hope to see you soon as well sweetie, you know how much I love to laugh. Have a great week.

Hugs,

Raquel
oh baby.... Mommy like.... a lot
I tour Tennessee often, it's one of my most favorite places. I'm very happy to be here, I love this board too!

xoxo, Sophie
BCG, a girl from Ar. told me about ECCIE. Glad to see something like ASPD back! I like seeing Verified provider ny the ladies name's. Glad to see your here brother!
BCG, a girl from Ar. told me about ECCIE. Glad to see something like ASPD back! I like seeing Verified provider ny the ladies name's. Glad to see your here brother! Originally Posted by slickcod
Thanks!

I'm like the proverbial bad penny: I keep turning up.

The AR and MS boards here are pretty active (especially AR). I'd like to see TN get to be even half as active as AR (which may be asking too much; back in the ASPD days the TN boards weren't as active as the AR boards).

Cheers,

bcg
Just emailed for provider status and banner placement. I will only be posting in the areas that I tour, since I have had many issues with my home city and prefer not to play where I eat too much. I love TN!!
  • BIG C
  • 04-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Just emailed for provider status and banner placement. I will only be posting in the areas that I tour, since I have had many issues with my home city and prefer not to play where I eat too much. I love TN!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yeah, you have to contact your local mod about getting set to verified provider.....It looks like your mod is some guy named BIG C.....I hear he's one super dude so drop him a line and see how it goes....
I am still getting used to this site and I will try to post more so I can work on provider status. I am considering touring this town, any advice? I am ready for a very long road trip and working on my new independent status. I will admit I am at a loss and could use advice.
wooohooo i am under sexy Big c & sexy davina!!!

I love Tennessee and will be back summer!!!
I'm here