Assault weapon ban/Abortion ban

If we, as men, have the ability to disappear from responsibility, men shouldn't mandate birth.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

don't be .. a

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 09:54 AM
So if we, as men, decide we want the abortion and she doesn't, should that absolve the man from responsibility? Originally Posted by eccielover

On the other side - a Man has no rights or choice if he wants to be there to raise and support his child, and She wants an abortion.
9500- you may post your foolish cartoons in reply.
So if we, as men, decide we want the abortion and she doesn't, should that absolve the man from responsibility? Originally Posted by eccielover
No. Life isn't fair. You have no choice but to see out your responsibility. She may not want you or your money. If you're lucky.

On the other side - a Man has no rights or choice if he wants to be there to raise and support his child, and She wants an abortion.
9500- you may post your foolish cartoons in reply. Originally Posted by oeb11
Thank you.

Such a little, little man. And I use that description loosely.
Since a woman is involved in virtually every abortion and men by far commit most murders, it's unlikely there is a significant increase in murders because of abortions. Other countries with similar abortion laws to ours have nowhere near the murder rate we do.
In many cases, men may not even know an abortion has occurred while privacy laws make it very difficult to find out the reason a person got an abortion in the first place.

Spray is the correct term. I was in the Army and have shot thousands of rounds through an M-16. Full auto is worthless except for keeping people's heads down or if they are at point-blank range. Since you can get off 3 aimed shots in the time it takes to switch from semi to full you're better off leaving it where it is.

My son in law has an AR-15. I’ve shot it. I guess it’s fun to spray some rounds. I wouldn’t buy one. That’s just my opinion. It’s of no use to me. But I agree 200% on abortion. It shouldn’t be used to cover up bad decisions or careless behavior. It adds to societal decay. Maybe that’s why there’s so many murders in this country. People are numb to the sanctity of life. Originally Posted by bambino
Not one Libtard posted yet. I guess they’re confused. Originally Posted by bambino
Confused why you would tie these 2 subjects together until I remembered trump is talking about tying gun control to immigration.
Neither situation making sense shows they don't need to make sense for you to use them as examples.

Sorry to hear about the death of Coach Drake. He was a good one.
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 07:40 AM
Since a woman is involved in virtually every abortion and men by far commit most murders, it's unlikely there is a significant increase in murders because of abortions.

??????? - Absolutely no connection in any logical sense to that statement.
Bambino posted about an Ar-15 - While you are correct about muzzle rise in M-16's (one of the reasons a 3-shot FA limiter was installed n newer models ) - the comparison is invalid.