Used Toyota Camry available

This thread was doomed from the start. These trades for sex never work out Originally Posted by xtrem
I've done barters that have turned out fine. Obviously, this one isn't working out.

It IS interesting. And folks need to keep on topic. I RTM'd a few responses because this isn't my area. And Dorthy ... you seem as cute as a button. Not fat at all. I KNOW fat.

Anyway ...

Happy New Years.

EW
I was hoping for an auction and all the girls that posted interest could place a bid for services for the used car. Bida bida yep!!!
I've done barters that have turned out fine. Obviously, this one isn't working out.

It IS interesting. And folks need to keep on topic. I RTM'd a few responses because this isn't my area. And Dorthy ... you seem as cute as a button. Not fat at all. I KNOW fat.

Anyway ...

Happy New Years.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thanks Beautiful
I was hoping for an auction and all the girls that posted interest could place a bid for services for the used car. Bida bida yep!!! Originally Posted by royamcr
Im not interested in the car because I have one but for shits and giggles I will start the bid at 1 throat punch ! Heh
what can go wrong here.....real world info exchange (car title) from a complete stranger.