Houston Photographer Available

Wow.So sexy..Looking all awesome..!!

Back in Houston and back to work If you are interested in shooting I have openings this week. Feel free to call, pm or text me for information.

As always wonderful pics babe , I think it's time for an update on my pics since I've dropped more weight what do you think ?

Thanks Allison and you look great! Let's do it - I'm ready whenever you are
Thank You for another great shoot!! Here are a few of my favorites

Katrina you are very welcome. As always, I had a great time working with you and can't wait to shoot with you again. A few new setups are coming soon and I will be doing another hotel shoot in the very near future so I'll keep you updated. See ya soon
Here are a few from some of the most recent provider showcase shoots and there are more to come. As always, thank you to all that support my work and I always look forward to working with you. I have a few new specials for the month of October so if you're interested in shooting feel free to pm or call me.

Here are a few from some of the most recent provider showcase shoots and there are more to come. As always, thank you to all that support my work and I always look forward to working with you. I have a few new specials for the month of October so if you're interested in shooting feel free to pm or call me.

Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
All of these are sexy!! I love the ones of Kayla
All of these are sexy!! I love the ones of Kayla Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Thank you - I have some of you coming up soon
I have a few openings this week for those that have contacted about shooting. Feel free to pm or call me and we can get you lined up. More showcase shoot images coming soon so stay tuned
This is just a note to say thank you to everyone that has come in to shoot over the last seven days. It's been a whirlwind period and I have had fun working with each of you. Cheers to you all for the laughs, the fun, and most importantly the awesome images!