Where Do You Like To Cum? ;)

I love putting a girl on her knees in the hungry baby bird position...just sitting there with her mouth open, waiting on me to drop my man milk inside her. Originally Posted by txboi817
I've never done that one. That will be next on my list.
I love to be swallowed by a hottie. Unload inside the mouth and watch her gulp it down.
+1

I love putting a girl on her knees in the hungry baby bird position...just sitting there with her mouth open, waiting on me to drop my man milk inside her. Originally Posted by txboi817
This is a must do for my next session!!! So if any ladies read this let me know if your for it! TXboi817 great awesome thought!!
...I'm having quite a chuckle thinking of myself as a cum sommelier with a palate that is fine-tune enough to discern exactly what fruit a gent ate. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Cum sommelier…that's AWESOME.
Nuthin' better than unloading in a willing tight starfish!!

Cim....would have to be 2nd!
I wanna cum in a girls ass in doggie while pulling her hair so hard her head is tilted back.
Nuthin' better than unloading in a willing tight starfish!!

Cim....would have to be 2nd! Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
+1
Yes, indeed!

Cum sommelier…that's AWESOME. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
mouth is the biggest turn-on for me
Nothing like drinking milk after a hard workout ...

You mean... nothing like an overly and bad photoshopped picture that has nothing to do with the topic?
Face with mouth open and tongue out
I love to cum in a ladies mouth but I love it when she leaves her mouth open so I can see it shoot into her mouth. From their I usually prefer swallow or let it drool out onto her chin onto her tits. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Very hot when it drools out of her mouth onto her tits. Best of both CIM/COT.
You mean... nothing like an overly and bad photoshopped picture that has nothing to do with the topic? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Really?

I thought the imagery was very appropriate for the question being asked.

Too subtle for you?

Mind you, it was difficult finding a work-out themed image of a girl drinking milk.
Lmao