This is my reality. Not what Tiny Gambino wants you to think of me.

Max, I love me some funny guys too but I am disturbed much by guys that thinck Nazi and the Holocaust is funny and cool... I put him on ignore. What's funny is I used to think Dorian was really super cool... He is an amazingly, good dancer. Like America's Got Talent good... but he killed it for me with the company he's choosing to keep and the brands he's endorsing and not even getting paid for it. SMDH Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Sweetie,

Try not to judge quite as harshly as you feel they have overly judged you here. It feels crappy when I have done it, so I try not to. I dunno, it could help you too. If ya don't think it will, I understand.....judge away. Most do. I won't judge for that.

I am German born and my mother is a native of Berlin, so I understand the history, and it's a very serious subject. However, maybe the joke/punny was meant to make you see that you shouldn't take some things overly serious, because others truly are. Whether he meant it as such, I can take that and apply it to the situation. Not that I think everyone should, it's just the way I see the world.

And dadgummit, ya shouldn't have told me he was an amazing dancer....my second weakness. LOL

Have a sexy day, hon.....
edit: oh, lets' be nice... it's early.

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Besser Hast, die Zeit wird langsam knapp, Fraulein Kommandant.
Max, I love me some funny guys too but I am disturbed much by guys that thinck Nazi and the Holocaust is funny and cool... I put him on ignore. What's funny is I used to think Dorian was really super cool... He is an amazingly, good dancer. Like America's Got Talent good... but he killed it for me with the company he's choosing to keep and the brands he's endorsing and not even getting paid for it. SMDH Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Some subjects are so horrific they should never be used in such a derogatory way. This is one of those subjects and there is no justification what so ever to do so. 6 million people, including some of my ancestors, died. Only a completely fucking asshole would think this is funny. Ignore is good.
Oh that Tony! He's came after me too saying I needed to eat a salad I couldn't help myself and told him to eat a DICK

He's just bored and too broke to play so he takes it out on us here. Hang in there Kitty, don't let these guys ruin your spirit
Oh that Tony! He's came after me too saying I needed to eat a salad I couldn't help myself and told him to eat a DICK

He's just bored and too broke to play so he takes it out on us here. Hang in there Kitty, don't let these guys ruin your spirit
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW

Your post made me laugh! He loves to call me names like Memaw and the cat lady. Lol! I don't even have cats! I don't let him get to me anymore. Some of his post seem like he's a good guy and then some are just out right nasty!

Xoxoxox
Yeah...I'm pretty sure this is his outlet in life. If he talked to people like that in person, he would get beat up left and right.

Ignore him. He doesn't like any of us.
I think you are swell. I enjoy being around you and you are down right gorgeous. Stop letting that guy take your smile. No one is worth your smile because its so pretty to me.
i have a suggestion that may help...

type your reply as soon as you read something.
do not hit send.
read reply out loud.
delete said reply.
go do something else for an hour, or two, or three.

get back online.

youll notice a huge difference that can make.
youll also be really happy that you didnt send that reply.
xoxo
  • 06-17-2016, 06:05 PM
Let the haters hate. They're just trolls that love the attention. They are jealous of your beauty and your brains!
You have lots of great people here that are your freinds.
I really like your current avatar, Kitty. I meant to tell you that a couple of days ago. Anyways, I just remembered to take the time to post it.
Thank you everyone! Great advice, it's easy to get caught up in emotion when someone is blasting you in a negative manner and it's easy to feel like the world is over because of the embarrassing things they say. In the end, days after the fact, I see my world didn't come to an end and life goes on.

OBSG... I totally agree with you and I went my rounds with them on the subject and how offensive it is to many people, you and myself included and wasted my time because apparently they are stuck on stupid. You are right and I said it too, there is no excuse to post about Nazism and the Holocaust in a trifling manner at any time. Besides that it is pretty ridiculous when they don't even speak German but are using Google Translate and cut and paste. Sure is a lot of effort to go through to look like losers.

Alyssa that is terrific advice! Thank you!

200K... smooches I hope to see you again one day soon my friend

SexyPlatinum you are a living doll and my dear sweet friend forever. Love you Girlie!

Thank you Yummy... That was very sweet of you. I used a glitter generator that is really cool you can even add animation... Check out Glitterboo.com

I've been really busy with the real world the past few days, not meaning to intentionally bump this thread, just wanted to say my Thank yous.
No one is more sensitive than Germans concerning this. Trust me...I had to listen to it all the time. Aren't most Muslims free of the shame that Muslims who do believe in death and destructin of....Us? Most of us are not without some relation to those who committed atrocities or had them committed against a group we can associate with. One is not a more sensitive subject than another. Every unjust death that has ever occurred, is worth the same. I guess we should all hang our heads in shame and/or sorrow 24/7. Because, not one among us can be disassociated from receiving or inflicting horrible actions.

The holocaust was not the joke anyway. The funny was in the translation. You threatened to go all inquisition. Just so ya know there are lists available of all those slaughtered during that time, and from my very own city of birth. They aren't all listed by number or name either. Most are identified as young female or male with a description of the different types of monstrously imaginative and torturous deaths they were also subjected to. Every time I run across that kind of info....it bothers me. You saying something silly, about going all Inquisition, doesn't. Perspective,I guess.

If others see it differently, I understand and me laughing at the silliness of the translation, in no way means I would make light of mass murdering entities throughout all of history. Every life is worthy of consideration and respect. Period. Even ECCIE trolls and a**hats.
The holocaust was not the joke anyway. The funny was in the translation. You threatened to go all inquisition.

If others see it differently, I understand and me laughing at the silliness of the translation, in no way means I would make light of mass murdering entities throughout all of history. Every life is worthy of consideration and respect. Period. Even ECCIE trolls and a**hats. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I would have to assume you are speaking of this posting by the illustrious andymarksman regarding Kristallnacht.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=816

Now try as I might, which is not a lot considering the source, I can find nothing funny or even trying to be funny about the statement or it's translation which I posted on eccie.

In fact, it sounds sinister and threatening. As does this one his most recent post.

Besser Hast, die Zeit wird langsam knapp, Fraulein Kommandant. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Translation: "Better hurry, time is running out , Miss Commander ."

I wonder what he is insinuating with postings like this. People that say very dark menacing things don't make me feel very cheerful and optimistic. With zero reviews I wonder what he's even doing on this site anyways? Spreading Nazi propaganda maybe?
Inquisitoren gegen die SS. Würde sie an gas dieJudes.... Ich bedeuten ein glas von saft vor wir start?
[Inquisitors v. SS. Would you like to gas the Jews.... I mean a glass of juice before we start?] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Oh wait a minute, you mean this one. I had to unignore him to see it. Nice. "Would I like to gas the Jews before we start..."

Maxi, hun I beg to differ. These guys need to be banned.

Dorian, you know quite a few people on eccie so it's common knowledge that you are AA. I do not discriminate and love my AA hobbyists as well as anyone else. You are promoting Nazism. Just wondered if you have tried to hang out with any Neo-Nazi groups like say for example the Aryan Brotherhood? How did that work out for you? smdh