How many ladies offer Dinner Date sessions? How many Clients like the idea ?

I don't charge for dinner dates either..... and i will never refuse good food
Thanks Tucson for spending the afternoon with me. I had a great time. Hugs and kisses
I have had some great times with some ladies on different occasions but one time, I offered and was told that she did not spend any time off the clock. It turned me off to the idea from then on. It was kind of a wake up call I guess. There are still a couple ladies I know that I will take out depending on the situation but I doubt I will be offering it to most of the ladies I meet from now on.

I offer a 3 hour session and that usually works out really great. 3 hour sessions are without a doubt my favorite!
I like the way KayleeHotchick thinks, 3 hours is a real party.Time for music, drinks, bcd, conversation, more like a real experience than wham, bam thank you maam. Kaylee do you have a doubles partner that would party like you?
Probably the most pleasant of times I've had in the hobby was a dinner date which allowed time to relax, talk, and have a drink before dining out then having dessert. A nice dinner, relaxed time to talk, and wine coupled with a beautiful woman I enjoyed thoroughly enhanced the return home for a non-rushed date with an enchantress of unquestioned pleasure. Unfortunately, I probably got too involved with and lost her, but I'll go for a dinner date with the right lady any time I'm able to arrange one.