Donald Trump's companies are at least $650 million in debt to China and Goldman Sachs – double the amount he has claimed

And with that ^ I rest my case. Originally Posted by R.M.

why but of course
why but of course Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
speaking of "course" ... don't you have some golf balls to clean.

(The little "smilies" you post have a "familiar ring" to them!)
  • R.M.
  • 08-22-2016, 06:03 AM
Sissy boy you may want to ask Jackie for a job.
"a job"???? That sounds exhausting for him.
^ This has to be the funniest shit I've read in a while. If you don't know the answer to this its clear you're half baked. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Goodness Mr Chapel :-) even though we're not on the same side of the fence here politically, I would have definitely taken you for a much "wiser man".

Most entrepreneurs understand the basic concept of "using someone else's money". First off when you undertake an endeavor such as the projects Mr Trump has/is doing/done, you have some "minor details" like paying your team that is putting together and building "the project", that would be asinine to tie up your own finances with. Some people sell shares in their company's (Mr Trump's Company's are all privately owned) and borrow to the hilt, some people just borrow (that would be Mr Trump) It is the secret of the rich and powerful, just in case you didn't know.

I own rental properties, I would never go in and lay down my money (yes there is a certain percentage one must put down to make it more challenging to walk away, that is a wise move on the lender's part). Personally, I want all owner financing (no bank) extended out as long as possible (preferably 10 yrs) low interest 5%, usually interest only payments, makes for a great net on someone else's dime, and in the meantime, they are making a guaranteed income over x amount of years, its a win win especially for seniors who are living on a more or less fixed income.

So obviously in many if not all scenarios of business, it is the savvy thing to do.

Rethink what you wrote it doesn't show clarity in the intelligent gentleman I thought you were.
  • R.M.
  • 08-22-2016, 07:43 AM
"a job"???? That sounds exhausting for him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He wouldn't have much time to post stupid threads if he did.
I have three weeks to kill. Then back to work. So you are stuck with me till then.
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 07:49 AM
^ This has to be the funniest shit I've read in a while. If you don't know the answer to this its clear you're half baked. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are the one looking stupid - he was being sarcastic!
He wouldn't have much time to post stupid threads if he did.
I have three weeks to kill. Then back to work. So you are stuck with me till then. Originally Posted by R.M.
Split screens and multiple computers are nice!

How can this buffoon claim to resolve the US debt issues when he's on the lam to the tune of $650M ++++

Umm no thanks I'm with her.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us...debt.html?_r=0

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7201296.html Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I doubt this is even accurate. Nobody really knows for sure what Trump's financial status is except Trump and his team of CPA's. Just stick to the "Trump's a racist" rhetoric. Even that's questionable.

Jim
I doubt this is even accurate. Nobody really knows for sure what Trump's financial status is except Trump and his team of CPA's. Just stick to the "Trump's a racist" rhetoric. Even that's questionable.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!

Let's see, you fucking idiots can mewl all day about Clinton's finances but not a notorious financial predator like Drumpf?

You doubt he's a racist?

How about the tooth fairy? Do you put your false teeth under your pillow every night, Jim?

Or do you question the existence of that, too?

Is YouRong trying to offer financial advice?
Nobody really knows for sure what Trump's financial status is except Trump and his team of CPA's. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
His banks and lenders know most of it. Otherwise they wouldn't lend.
  • Old-T
  • 08-22-2016, 11:50 AM
Of course, not one Liberal is going to point out the difference between good debt versus bad debt. They just call it "all debt" and the very "intellectually impoverished" Liberals appear to eat it up.

It appears you would be "with her" even if all the evidence like the body counts, the lies, Iran having her emails etc etc, you would still vote for her. Originally Posted by Cherie
You miss the point entierly. I really don't care "good" debt or "bad", that is his financial problem (until he goes bankrupt and becomes a huge bailout queen).

I am much more concerned about the political leverage that kind of financial debt to a foreign country can represent.
His banks and lenders know most of it. Otherwise they wouldn't lend. Originally Posted by lustylad
Probably what they know is ... he pays them.

Commercial lending decisions at his level are not based on "assets," but on performance history of the principal borrower or guarantor. He probably has a better credit rating than our Federal Government...not to mention state and local governments.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!

Let's see, you fucking idiots can mewl all day about Clinton's finances but not a notorious financial predator like Drumpf?

You doubt he's a racist?

How about the tooth fairy? Do you put your false teeth under your pillow every night, Jim?

Or do you question the existence of that, too?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh shut the fuck up you little loser. Trump made it to Baton Rouge before Obama did. Trump will carry the South you can bet on it including Texas.

Jim