? Sable wants to know what everyone definition is of gfe?

I new a girl who did covered HJ LMAO!!

yes its true!
This is my definition of GFE on my website

"my GirlFriend Experience involves more personal interaction than a traditional appointment. The focus is not only intercourse, but having more of a comprehensive experience involving different activities and numerous role-plays from our wild imaginations.

My belief is that Its always more fun when our sessions last longer as we enjoy a "no rush," atmosphere spending hours with each other, kissing, cuddling, and indulging in foreplay among many other activities rather than rushing out after our time is over. The fun we have together will always be a moment to remember as we share more than kisses and indulge in the beauty of our naughty imaginations."
Couldn't have been said better. Its pleasurable interaction without the drama filled experience. Basically an escape into a fun filled passionate atmosphere between two lovers..
GFE is defined differently by many different people, so many times providers who advertise they do GFE, may feel that HER definition is met in a session, however, it is the definition of the hobbyist that sees her that should apply, simply because he is the one paying and the provider is providing for that pay. Which stands to reason that hobbyists have to do thorough "research" on a provider before he sets an appointment with her.

Now, keeping with the subject of this thread, MY definition of GFE is reiterating what many have said in previous posts, and in my words, it is the same thing that a BF/GF relationship is, save the drama, (which is the shopping, the arguing, the "whoa is me" attitude about bills, ect). There should be no YMMV, nor making a man feel as if he is just a wallet, each session should be reliably consistent, not "robotic", and last, but certainly not least, the IOP (illusion of passion) is there from the first minute to the last. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
I new a girl who did covered HJ LMAO!!

yes its true! Originally Posted by SeXy_SabLe

Damn that is NOT GFE

looks like everyone's definitions is the same as mine, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, BLS, any tipe of money shot COF, CIM, COB
Whats your fav money shot...
Damn that is NOT GFE

looks like everyone's definitions is the same as mine, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, BLS, any tipe of money shot COF, CIM, COB Originally Posted by MrDark
Whats your fav money shot... Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
it don't really matter, but it's a ++++ if she gets down and looks me right in the eyes, while i do some painting
I can imagine the big grin on your face while she earns her A++++++++grade. and btw I also agree CBJ is not pse lol
it don't really matter, but it's a ++++ if she gets down and looks me right in the eyes, while i do some painting Originally Posted by MrDark