yacht seizures

no Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
His blank posts are much better than the ones where you can see his content.
Photos show on computers. Mobile phones may not show them depending on network used.
His blank posts are much better than the ones where you can see his content. Originally Posted by bambino

35,171 posts of nothing
no Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

the other possibility is the browser you are using. i use firefox and see them fine.

take my word for it df, they ain't bayliners ..
A Bayliner and the model that followed are great recreational mini yachts. Can sleep 3 or 4. They are not ocean going vessels. Oligarchs would probably not be interested in them.

Excellent for the Great Loop of the USA. The Great Loop is about 6,000 miles of waterways. But you already knew that.....or you could look it up.

Did you cheat on all your high school exams ?
... Again -- WHY is this barney about boats??

### Salty
A Bayliner and the model that followed are great recreational mini yachts. Can sleep 3 or 4. They are not ocean going vessels. Oligarchs would probably not be interested in them.

Excellent for the Great Loop of the USA. The Great Loop is about 6,000 miles of waterways. But you already knew that.....or you could look it up.

Did you cheat on all your high school exams ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
What “model” of Bayliner are you talking about? Are you like Lucas and don’t know what engine is in your Porsche? Of course you are. Bayliners are the Chevrolet of boats. Mass produced from cheap materials. No discerning rich guy would buy one.
Freakin drill a few holes in the hull and let em' sink. Who cares.
What “model” of Bayliner are you talking about? Are you like Lucas and don’t know what engine is in your Porsche? Of course you are. Bayliners are the Chevrolet of boats. Mass produced from cheap materials. No discerning rich guy would buy one. Originally Posted by bambino

if you say so
because now you are an expert on boats....overnight

an engine is not the model of a car

why do you think I own a Porsche

only a troll would use the phrase "of course you are"
Photos show on computers. Mobile phones may not show them depending on network used. Originally Posted by VitaMan

this is the message im getting for that flickr page.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.
the other possibility is the browser you are using. i use firefox and see them fine.

take my word for it df, they ain't bayliners .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
ok but i use firefox.
The Galactica Super Nova, owned by Lukoil CEO Vagit Alekperov, sailed in recent weeks from Barcelona to Tivat, Montenegro, arriving on March 1. But just a day later, the boat departed, according to data from the yacht-tracking group MarineTraffic.

An official at the port in Montenegro confirmed that the yacht was no longer there.

Soon after it left, Galactica’s automatic tracking system, also known as AIS, stopped pinging out signals. As of Wednesday afternoon Central European Time, the boat had yet to update its location.

It is legally required for all yachts of Galactica’s size to have their AIS turned on “at all times,” said Sam Tucker, head of superyachts at VesselFinder. “For the past 12 months, we have had a very reliable signal coming from this vessel, so after seeing it [leave] Porto Montenegro, we are very surprised that there has been no signal received from either our satellites or ground stations.”
if you say so
because now you are an expert on boats....overnight

an engine is not the model of a car

why do you think I own a Porsche

only a troll would use the phrase "of course you are" Originally Posted by VitaMan
https://watercraft101.com/why-baylin...ts-sell-cheap/

Troll on with your bad self VM
Happy trolling in Pittsburgh. Maybe the yacht will show up there.