Tasting your own cum?

recently I was doing a double with another provider...she got the guys cum in her mouth and then kissed me!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMyummmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, I'm stunned!!! Didn't know there was another provider on the planet that could beat you to getting the cum. lol
lol---there is ONE!!!
It's a turn on for me knowing that woman wants it and to play with it and share. I would kiss Dallas rain after that for sure, no problems here. But I'm more loose than some. I am open to all kinds of kinky fun.
These days I am so picky I won't see a lady unless I know she allows snowballing. When I have a steady gf, my absolute favorite thing in the world is going down on her afterwards. This all started back in my 20s when a gf told me that the only way she would agree to give bjs is if she could kiss me after. I had no feelings one way or the other at the time she said this. Afterwards, I thought it was so sexy I asked for it with all my gfs, some loved it, most cringed.
I don't think I'll be snow balling any time soon. I just, surprisingly to me thought it was hot when recently someone unexpectedly sucked my nipples after I rubbed his cum all over my chest.
The last time that happened, I was in my early 20's and it grossed me out. Originally Posted by anova444
I think it depends on the situation, chemistry and mindset of the participants at the point in time the chance to do this arises. I had a gf that was in the midst of a great BJ when she pulled me out of her mouth and aimed towards her tits, which I enthusiatically coated with my load. She always had a dominant spirit (lust for women like that!) so she said "You need to clean up the mess you just made" and pulled my face to her tits. She massaged her clit during the 10 minutes I was busy with cleanup detail and came in a jerking, writhing rhythm to my tongue strokes on her then-spotless, spit-coated tits.
anytime....................... .
I see a gentleman who likes to cum on me, lick it off, and then he will feed it to me via DFK. I had never had that done before I met him, and I have to say, it is very erotic and I look forward to my 'feedings'.
wtf, I made it, it came out of my body....hmmmmm...what's the problem? Besides, if it ads to our enjoyment that's a good, good thing.
I've tasted my several times over the years. First time was just wanting to know what it was like for the lady on the receiving end. That was a bit tricky, but I managed to do this more than once. Doesn't bother me at all. I suppose I have somewhat of a cum fetish because I generally cum big loads. One provider during CIM just looked up at me and her eyes expressed WTF? I had another ask me if I had 2 prostates because the 2nd load was as big as the 1st. I can't explain why, it just happens. I really get into it. So, ladies, does the volume add or subtract from the experience.
vitamen e can produce large loads of the yummy stuff!!!!
my ceiling. this thread is one of the hottest ones yet and with hotties like Dallas Rain, Dannie and Analise i might just end up cumming in my own mouth. God i love women
I see a gentleman who likes to cum on me, lick it off, and then he will feed it to me via DFK. I had never had that done before I met him, and I have to say, it is very erotic and I look forward to my 'feedings'. Originally Posted by Dannie
i've had the pleasure of using my oral talents on others to get the reward of their cum. yesterday i was with a very sexy austin woman and asked her to kiss me after i came in her mouth. i knew i had a big load as i was cumming, but had no idea really how much until she gave it all back to me when we kissed. loved it!
vitamen e can produce large loads of the yummy stuff!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I heart Dallas Rain!
Analisa- I would love to lick my cum (and yours!) off every inch of your hot little body; I'll show you just how VERY erotic it can be...
Let's go! I see that you've reviewed two of my favorites.