be careful the mods are on patrol

In the movie Roadhouse, Swazye had that scene where he's talking to the bouncers and he repeats "Be NICE" over and over.

There's a huge difference in the ways to ask about stolen or fake photos in the Welcome Wagon.

Instead of accusing a new member of using fake photos, assist the young lady by finding the actual person and adding some photos to the thread and compliment her on how long she has been working in the adult modeling world but BE NICE when doing so.

Be NICE and ask her if she looks the same now as she did when she posed for these photos back 5 years ago or something like that but BE NICE! Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Haha. See? A little creative and diplomatic thinking and everyone gets what they want. Good post, Lazurus.
You can always NICELY ask if those are the most recent photos...... Originally Posted by surfindick

for example?

Hey doll face, how long have you been using those pics of (enter model's name)?

is that what you mean?
for example?

Hey doll face, how long have you been using those pics of (enter model's name)?

is that what you mean? Originally Posted by TexRich
I would probably say "WOW those are hot....are they from your most recent shoot?" and I would do it without ANY trace of sarcasm.
No. No. No. NO.

This thread is not about Tara Evans.

Why does every thread have to be about Tara???

DAMMIT!!!!!

Originally Posted by cpi3000
I know what can I say. Tara, Tara, Tara.
marsha, marsha, marsha...
Thank you. That show is the Bradey Bunch. I couldn't think of it.
I'd like to suggest a possible solution. Is it possible to design a way to flag fake pics or a dishonest post without posting in the forum? Like on ebay when you check the stars to rate a seller's performance in shipping, packing and describing an item. other buyers can see an aggregate of stars from 1-4 with 4 being the best in each category but the seller can't see the individual ratings. Or maybe just a simple thumbs up or down on a post with a counter for number of clicks. negative information could still be pointed out but anonymously.
Its real simple. If you have a question about a post in WW, open a thread in the correct forum to talk about it. Keep in mind, its not always members with legit concerns who try to flame new members. Lets keep the WW welcoming and let it go at that. There is a place and way to questions things. No need to reinvent the wheel.
Its real simple. If you have a question about a post in WW, open a thread in the correct forum to talk about it. Keep in mind, its not always members with legit concerns who try to flame new members. Lets keep the WW welcoming and let it go at that. There is a place and way to questions things. No need to reinvent the wheel. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
What a novel idea. Use what we already have. Why didn't I think of that?

Torito
casue i is smart

What a novel idea. Use what we already have. Why didn't I think of that?

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
When Donice hits the Welcome Wagon Forum can a script be written to automatically give LazurusLong a 30 day holiday? Because there's no way he could resist bait like that.
When Donice hits the Welcome Wagon Forum can a script be written to automatically give LazurusLong a 30 day holiday? Because there's no way he could resist bait like that. Originally Posted by Enrico Pallazzo
That's some funny shit right there.

I believe Bubbanumbers has stated the staff's position quite clearly.

Open up a new thread in the correct forum, here or the super secret men's only area I would assume, and nicely bash the shit out of her for using fake pics using the examples previously cited.

Failure to follow that directive will meet with swift and firm warnings, points, or other punitive measures designed to get your attention to read and follow the rules.

This should be added to the sticky in the WW!
Hey look rules are rules and if you can't follow them we all know what happens right? I mean hey the Mods are here for a reason and personally say thank you to all the Mods.
Please allow me to backup a little.

Your suggestions about how to make the board better, including issues like this, are appriciated. Ideas are good. Its how we move forward and make things better. Even if your idea is really great, there may be other, more pressing issues for the programer to address. So, there are times when its more expedient to work with what we have.

As long as we all continue to follow the rules and not try to get around them, everything is great. Make all the suggestions you wish. They are appriciated. All we ask is to follow the rules that are in place until such time as a change is made. Trust me, there are several rules I really disagree with and I am sure many others feel the same way. But, as members of this community, we need to follow the rules in place. And we staff volinteer our time and effort to help keep things working as best we can within the guide lines given us.

Thanks to anyone who puts their time and effort into trying to make things better.
I appreciate that they are appriciated.