For those who wish to bid the Jewish Lawyer Adieu

"Cum-gobbling golem fucktard?" Only 212 times, Corpy.

The hijack continues.
If you did that for Mussu man Hitler loving cum-gobbling fucktard. It would sure shut the fuck up out of you chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a stupidly, ungrateful wretch, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Your Kool Aid sotted, reach-a-round butt-buddy, Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, misattributed your life's work, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You should be properly recognized for your accomplishments, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, as stupid and pathetic as they may be.

"Cum-gobbling golem fucktard?" Only 212 times, Corpy.

The hijack continues
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You were factually corrected on your fallacious statement, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: your repetitious -- 1242 times -- of a certain epithet is why you, for three years running, were elected:

Foaming again I see. You've got only two idiots left to defend you and neither are capable of completing thoughts.

Why don't you give it a rest? If you want to start a pissing match, please do it in your own pissing match thread. I'm pretty sick and goddamned tired of you spamming every thread in the fucking forum.

All because he couldn't afford $500 lol. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You might consider a handle change... rabiznaZ... The name "Tippu Tip" would be more appropriate. You can still retire on the island of Zanzibar with your 10,000 slaves.

http://www.ntz.info/gen/n00880.html

Slavery always existed in Africa as part of a social system but trade started with Arab raiders arriving around the 9th century to take Africans to markets in Mesopotamia, India, Persia and Arabia. In the 19th century slave trading was a flourishing commercial practice with regular and massive deportations organised by Arab slavers helped by local tribes such as the Nyamwezi who became their redoubtable partners. The most renowned Arab trader was Tippu Tip (Hemedi bin Muhammad el Marjebi), born in Zanzibar, who at 18 began slave and ivory trading between the interior and coastal towns, and by 1880 he had built a large commercial empire between the Upper Congo, Lake Tanganyika and Bagamoyo on the coast, where the slaves were shipped-off to Zanzibar for sale to foreign merchants. In East Africa all the main routes, such as the above, lay in Tanganyika: a route in the North passed through Karagwe and North of Lake Victoria and divided to head north to Bunyoro and north-east towards Buganda. A less frequented route in the south exploited by the Yao, led from Lake Nyasa to Kilwa.

Foaming again I see. You've got only two idiots left to defend you and neither are capable of completing thoughts.

Why don't you give it a rest? If you want to start a pissing match, please do it in your own pissing match thread. I'm pretty sick and goddamned tired of you spamming every thread in the fucking forum
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The vast majority hold a different opinion regarding who is the biggest "dipshit", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Has there been a JLIdiot sighting?

Will someone please ask DSKIdiot if he has seen JLIdiot recently?
All day every day.
All day every day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Rumor has it that DSKIdiot sees JLIdiot every time he looks in the mirror.
Meanwhile, JL hasn't posted in months.

Maybe he left the board!

I'm not leaving eccie, just this ridiculous forum for a mere 5 years.
BigTex is afraid to debate me, he is a pussy.
And a faggot. (as are AssupIdiot & his other handles such as Uncle Han, and BigTex's other handle, Ekim008/Ivabiggen)
Also, he is unable to advocate very effectively, and he knows it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yeah, how did that work out for you, DSK?
JL is like a boomerang, he just keeps on coming back.