How many of us are left from ASPD?

• Go4it
  • 07-03-2013, 10:58 PM
How did we communicate????? Can you say Alt.Sex.Prostitution.Discussion? That is where I first found it. It was sure as hell harder to find ANYTHING back then before Google, etc. I don't remember when it was, but once it became a web page I helped set up the first BCD by moving all the reviews there. Rest In Peace.
Joined ASPD around 2003 I think. I'm still the same, not much of a poster but I did enjoy ASPD back in the day, just as I do ECCIE today. Both sites seem very much the same to me. I seem to remember the same drama posts appearing on ASPD, same type of reviews, some useful, others not so much, and of course most importantly, the most gorgeous ladies in the country.
I believed I joined aspd in 2003! Same screen name! I was introduced by Bigmac! Thanks man!
aspd sucked. Always going down, losing data, mods with an agenda, ownership that did not reinvest. Good ole days my ass. Originally Posted by Boltfan

Amen to that.
  • Bosco
  • 07-04-2013, 04:50 AM
'01. H-Town. The wild days.
I joined in 2001 and my first hobby experience was PC's Violet Blue. Reviewed alot more then.
Joined ASPD around March 2001 while working in Houston

Told about it by a provider I was scheduling with in Houston I met through another site and she was about to retire and gave me a few of her friends names to visit.
I date back to 2002. First hobby experiences in DFW were Savanna, Red Hot Arli and DFW Kitty. Each had an incall located at the same apartment complex I lived in. It was a wallet AND ball draining experience! LOL!
Really enjoyed it. The girls were great. And most of them were true lades.
I was a lurker there for a while, and but as a no-reference guy I preferred to spent most of my time as a cyber-hobbyist salivating over the Studio One website. I was an avid reader of posts on ASPD insofar as they related to the street scene and to my personal apocalypse--the closing of said establishment.
Ladies and gentlemen. Just curious as I see less activity from folks from the good old days. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer

This old gal is still here!!
I think it was back in 04, Still have the exact same name.
Also been on P411 over 5 years now.

CG
I was in the first 15 to sign up on aspd. Before that we were all on hotter than hell. I don't remember who the other first cummers were, I think butch Daugherty was #4 if he is still around. Ahh. The memories
I think good ole Pearlman was one of the first few too on aspd.
Since 2000