Trump has saved 2 million American lives

Jeez Winn. You and your "kenyan" fetish. Let it go...
But since you ask: why yes it is all his fault! And a tree limb fell on my roof this morning & broke a skylight: his fault. My dog threw up on my carpet yesterday: his fault. My pickup needs new tires. And since I can't get back to work, I can't afford them yet: his fault. North Korea has a nuclear missile capable of hitting anywhere in the US: HIS FAULT!
If he would just spend half of his time actually doing stuff to help the country instead of spending all of his time posing......
(Sorry to everyone else for my rant. B.P. a little high today. Stress gettin to me.
Gonna be ridin' on bald tires for a while.) Originally Posted by PillowPilot
Its ok my son. Saint Trump forgives!
... I'll repeat for those that might require a refresher: "the virus can only move around through people. ... Originally Posted by PillowPilot

Strange physics you got there and a lack of understanding about humans as well. Though, it may just be an inability to communicate in your native language effectively. Can you explains how COVID virons go from Point A to Point B a bit better? I would like to see how that jives with what the CDC, WHO and other scientists are saying these days.
Strange physics you got there and a lack of understanding about humans as well. Though, it may just be an inability to communicate in your native language effectively. Can you explains how COVID virons go from Point A to Point B a bit better? I would like to see how that jives with what the CDC, WHO and other scientists are saying these days. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Since when does ANY Proud Boy of ECCIE give a frog’s fat ass about SCIENCE?

You can’t believe in scientific fact AND Twitler.

So is Twitler full of shit or are you?
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 09:25 AM
Virions are carried by a 'host' - and the 747 is the 'host ' vector.
Since when does ANY Proud Boy of ECCIE give a frog’s fat ass about SCIENCE?

You can’t believe in scientific fact AND Twitler.

So is Twitler full of shit or are you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why are you so consumed about scatologies?
For your consideration:
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105..._railB_article
Saved lives? I don't think so.
For your consideration:
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105..._railB_article
Saved lives? I don't think so. Originally Posted by PillowPilot
SPAM
Far and away the Majority of voters don't feel Trump has saved 2 million lives.They don't believe that bullshit.

Furthermore they feel Trump has done a terrible job dealing with the Trump Virus and has contributed greatly to the more than 200,000 deaths we have which are expected to rise to 400,000 after the first of the year.

This is just one of the reasons Trump is being voted out or Fired as we speak.

Trump's bullshit has worn beyond thin and no outrageous lies,accusations,or October Surprises can change that.

His brief vogue is over and his Hoax of a purported presidency is over and will go down in history as a blight and joke on the American experience.
Far and away the Majority of voters don't feel Trump has saved 2 million lives.They don't believe that bullshit. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
The fact that he even tried to quantify it is a complete fucking joke. His retarded minions though will be stupid enough to believe it but many people actually have common sense.

I'm a corporate bitch and even I know not to be exact with a number unless it is factual. That dipshit should have just said "saved many lives" and left it at that. That's probably why he is such a shitty businessman and president because he believes his own bullshit.
See, the thing that is forgotten and not addressed, I that the federal government (Mr. Trump's charge and responsibility, therefore accountability) did little to nothing other than conference calls with state governors. That is how Mr. Trump deflected blame and responsibility. Don't like masks? Don't like lockouts? Blame your state/local authorities.
Sorry, he shirked his duty to Great America.
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 04:59 PM
Ah - the usual DPST ignorance of 'teh' Constitution - rd - 'Rights not expressly given the federal government are reserved to the states"!
Never read that? - i am not surprised - DPST's are actively planning to trash the Constitution when harris takes office.

Trump is limited in his powers as POTUS to intervene without invitation of State governors/authorities.

Other than declaring martial law and intervening militarily - which U DPST's would scream loud about - he is limited.

and yet the DPST hypocrities are screaming Trump failed to solve a problem that Cuomo and other governors (DPST's all) exacerbated by murdering thousands of elderly in nursing homes - and then blame trump

Your callous hypocrisy and disregard of the Constitution is stunning - but typical of the DPST Ilk!
So - go out and defund, disarm, and disband your local police forces to soothe the radical agenda - and I have no interest in ameliorating the consequences upon One's own House who does such!
you are Welcome!
There is another clause I think.

The Necessary and Proper clause.

I believe in essence it has been interpreted as to empower the Pres to do anything "necessary and proper" to take care of things.

That material you cite is just a Dodge for Trump to hide behind and feign powerlessness.
Trump has saved + 2 million lives!

biden....well???? He's been hiding in the basement
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 06:23 PM
There is another clause I think.

The Necessary and Proper clause.

I believe in essence it has been interpreted as to empower the Pres to do anything "necessary and proper" to take care of things.

That material you cite is just a Dodge for Trump to hide behind and feign powerlessness. Originally Posted by sportfisherman

Typical DPST - 'Just another clause " - ie the Constitution is meaningless to DPST radical marxists.

it is one of the agenda items Biden/harris hides - their contempt for and plans to trash the constitution of this ameica in favor of radicalmarxist revolution

take your marxist revolution to Venezuela - SF - u will fit in just fine.

foolish, uneducated hypocritical DPST's
Keep saying it so the 30-40% will know what bullshit rap they are supposed to fall in step with.

Do you Trump supporters really like guys that don't pay their bills ?
That stiff vendors,contractors,and such ?

Do you Trump supporters really like guys that make excuses excessively ?
That Blame everything on other people or other things ?
That don't take responsibility ?

Do you Trump supporters really like guys that lie,not just petty lies,but big important lies that impact you and your loved ones health and economic security such as "Everything is Totally Under Control" while in private to a reporter Trump discloses that he knows it was a fucked up deadly virus ?

I'm just curious cause I know there are some smart professional people on here.