An end to an era

B3 is a lovely woman. I will see if I can get her to come back. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sounds like a plan.

Time to herd them bcs hooker's in..
I didn't see what happened the other day dear, but saw you talk about it.. Still clueless

Now from the past, these 2 individuals wouldn't be the reason Imo, why it's a ghost town..

I haven't known any of them to be trolls and bully women repeatedly, and stalk them on the board.. I'm being honest with myself when I say that..

Now do they put up random threads that "some" don't give a shyt about, sure.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Why are you defending these two instigators? SC race and political baiting and the SP racist demographic depiction?

They are both here to cause trouble and if you have "moved on" from the Houston community, why are you posting here? Please take advantage of your local community forums and let Houston be for the greater houston area houstonians.

Thank you
What was the original manhandle, so I know who im talking to 1st?

Lets try that, dear..
Yeah, you're a manhandle hiding behind this acct!

You dont have the balls to use your own, so on that note idgf what a "castrated cat" has to say.. So bye move around
After outting wakeup 2ce, I am not sure you are the safest person to share information with.

Let's agree to disagree.

You like bigots and race baiters.

I do not
Ill post where the fook I want to rather you like or not! Thats your problem you need sort out with yourself
Respectfully asking ma'am, you don't have clients to tend to or something else? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Who is this chick?a Houston provider?

But this is what I was saying yesterday,some providers are a threat to themselves
They don't know when to stop
You be you then.
Who is this chick?a Houston provider?

But this is what I was saying yesterday,some providers are a threat to themselves
They don't know when to stop Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Obviously she thought she was doing a helluva a job.. It just didn't come off that way when we were getting things squashed.

She kept beating a dead horse, and raping the rewind when we were trying to get things moving forward.
Well, I wonder why.. Sandbox might be 1 reason! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Not exactly...
They don't know when to stop Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
And that's useful information right?

You guys are going to figure this out after all.
Why are you defending these two instigators? SC race and political baiting and the SP racist demographic depiction?

They are both here to cause trouble and if you have "moved on" from the Houston community, why are you posting here? Please take advantage of your local community forums and let Houston be for the greater houston area houstonians.

Thank you Originally Posted by Eidolon
Because as she stated, she has been M.i A & she didn't read the previous threads.. Idk and something about her being in a hotel w 4 dingy walls.
Oh, and she said she was clueless !

These are all things she stated which explains her behavior unless one of them are a regular of her's which I doubt being that they only use their accounts to troll...

Getting back on topic. Shine's exit will sure make the co-ed more peaceful & hopefully more co-ed topics will arise !
Stop it already, and move forward as both gents have agreed to change..

At least give them the opportunity, is all I'm saying.. damn

I don't know how many times, you're going to say the same damn thing over, and over, but switch a few words here, and there.
Not exactly... Originally Posted by boardman
I know... and When I really need something done I tap my resources.