What is your preferred fetish?

• pxmcc
  • 10-24-2017, 11:19 PM
Minor fix. YW Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Dawg, u 1 sic fuk...ha ha.
Btw, what are you butthurt about again? I know there must be something on your mind. Pray, do tell... I won't be mean or hurt your feelings, promise. ha ha.
Penis in vagina, missionary position, with a dedicated life partner, strictly for the purposes of procreation.

Gets me off every time.
I would like to try fucking a RW girl raw from behind over the toilet....and then watching the cum ooze out of her ass into the toilet afterwards.Gotta put that on the bucket list for sure.

;-)
I just want to lick your booty hole Amiliah!
Face sitting and riding and griding
Face sitting and riding and griding Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Is "griding" .... "grinding while riding"?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-26-2017, 06:20 AM
Greek isnt a fetish nor is gfe Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You tell that to the providers who keep wanting to upcharge me on Greek. They always say, and I quote, "Greek's a fetish, and it's +100."
And if it's a virgin greek provider, she says, "Popping my greek cherry is without any doubt a fetish, and it's +300."

gfe is a fetish too, cause every time I do a BP session and tell the gal i want gfe, she always says, and I quote, " Gfe is a fetish, and it's plus 100."

I tried to negotiate a 3-for-1 fetish rate-gfe, greek, and greek cherry pop-from my BP providers, but they weren't having it. They said, and I quote, "That's 3 fetishes-plus 600." Then I asked if they could throw in an overnight and a golden shower, gratis. They said, and I quote: That's 5 fetishes. plus 1500."

When I told her my session budget was 120, she slapped me. geez, some people are so grumpy...
When I told her my session budget was 120, she slapped me. geez, some people are so grumpy... Originally Posted by pxmcc
I have a BWC And I have been known to do volunteer work 2 Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Don't tease me now...
my fetish is amiliah riding my face Originally Posted by willdooit
Oh yes my favorite
Facesitting in white panties, tight jeans, and workout pants. Face farting. pony riding, pegging me doggystyle. Originally Posted by htowngogetter
You sound like a great time...
Ive been requested to dress a client up like a baby before and then diaper him. 🤤 Originally Posted by Kammye
I would do it...

Diaper punishment
Spanking
Im weird though lol
I love to be submissive & punished but I also like to Dom and make you feel like the sissy bitch you really are...
Oh yes my favorite Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I've got a seat for you!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-29-2017, 01:27 PM
Amelia, you a submissive? uh huh, sure...