Ladies who say "No AA" and this African American mans experience as a new Hobbyist

• Mjay
  • 07-09-2019, 06:15 AM
Props to High Equilibrium & Charles Barkley.
Don't understand the fascination with a lot of black men going the interracial way, there a lot of beautiful black woman out there "MY GOD" especially in Houston. You know the city that Beyonce was born in. Originally Posted by Mjay

Well many of us chose the variety route and, my soulpole doesn't discriminate. From time to time, I gotta get my chocolate fix in as well but largely I stick to redheads and Latinas.
The OP voiced his observations thoughtfully and respectably. He also expressed frustration for how people of color are treated in our society. Sadly, it's only gotten worse in the last couple years. Yeah, it's so easy to be flippant when you are white and don't deal with the shit AA men and women deal with every day.

Maybe some of you have no empathy. But maybe you could find it within yourselves to show the OP just a little bit of respect. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Thank you for that gracious reply.
Rather than get mad at white providers who don't want to be robbed, ripped off, raped or beaten, get mad at your homies who continue to enforce a negative stereotype. Yeah, not all blacks are criminals, thugs and pimps. But the overwhelming majority are. Blacks cause problems at any business, whether it be a restaurant, a grocery store or a whorehouse. Their money just isn't worth the headache, the hassle and especially the risk of harm.

That's the truth. I know black people have a major problem with the truth. Once they can quit acting like childish, violent, thieving entitled animals, they'll be treated differently. It's the behavior of black people that makes other races not want to be around them.

Again....not all of them are like that .....just the overwhelming majority.
Overwhelming majority...wow.

Clearly not a scholar in the area of criminal behavior and statistics. Lol.

But we can all have our own (misguided) opinions.

But we can all have our own (misguided) opinions. Originally Posted by B Three
The truth is still the truth, regardless of how much you deny it.

https://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
Hmmm, a quick Google search reveals that amren.com is American Renaissance, a white nationalist publication. Not exactly an unbiased source of information.

Click here instead if you want to know the real truth about it:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...an-renaissance

Considered a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...ed-states-2014

But we can all have our own (misguided) opinions. Originally Posted by B Three
That person B3 is another incarnation of a person on the perma-ban list.

I treat this the same as this president's comments...as advertised from day one. I thank the ladies who list No AA because it saves my hard earned money in the long run.
Hmmm, a quick Google search reveals that amren.com is American Renaissance, a white nationalist publication. Not exactly an unbiased source of information.

Click here instead if you want to know the real truth about it:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...an-renaissance

Considered a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...ed-states-2014 Originally Posted by Dev Null
(Facepalm)

Official sources are cited. If American Renaissance said the sky was blue, would you disagree out of spite?

And yes....the truth is the new hate speech.
I've seen plenty examples of "official sources" being made up out of whole cloth or cherry-picked beyond all recognition. Don't need to see any more of that kind of garbage.

"Some people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post - more for support than illumination." --Andrew Lang
I've seen plenty examples of "official sources" being made up out of whole cloth or cherry-picked beyond all recognition. Don't need to see any more of that kind of garbage.

"Some people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post - more for support than illumination." --Andrew Lang Originally Posted by Dev Null
Denial.
Denial of something that isn't true is no vice. Delusional hate speech is.
(Facepalm)

Official sources are cited. If American Renaissance said the sky was blue, would you disagree out of spite?

And yes....the truth is the new hate speech. Originally Posted by Cat Shades

Media Bias/Fact Check - AmRen Magazine

AmRen is considered a 'Questionable Source'

"A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following:
extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies,
poor or no sourcing to credible information,
a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news."

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Hate Group, Propaganda

Let's leave the politics in the sandbox, eh? This is worse than reddit.

Media Bias/Fact Check - AmRen Magazine

AmRen is considered a 'Questionable Source'

"A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following:
extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies,
poor or no sourcing to credible information,
a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news."

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Hate Group, Propaganda

Originally Posted by Phoenixx
Good catch, I'd forgotten about this rating system.

I don't think it's too far off the topic. Sometimes politics intersects with the hobby, and I can see why some will find it distasteful.

But if the thread has already been hijacked to promote hate groups and hate speech, the least we can do is allow people to counter with evidence that the source cited wasn't credible.