A stripper wants to move in with me

I didnt think Amanda Knox did it. But for real how many strippers have you heard of that killed someone
  • grean
  • 09-29-2017, 09:35 AM
I didnt think Amanda Knox did it. But for real how many strippers have you heard of that killed someone Originally Posted by funtimesforme
Go for it, man! Fuck these naysayers! You should let every one know where she strips so we can contribute to her rent!
"she is so fucking fine and fucks so good that I am afraid I will regret it for the rest of my life if i dont try to see if it will work out"

someone got hooked, thinking he's getting unlimited FS / BJ.

If you find anything missing in your home, go to the nearest pawn shop. Hope you mom locked up all her jewelry.

Best wishes to you. Maybe this will turn out to be "Pretty Woman II - the sequel"
Just Wow... I created an account JUST to reply to this, ok, not JUST for this but I had to put my 2 cents in.

I just want to say quit thinking with the wrong head man because you are making us all look bad and making women right when they say we thing too much with our smaller head. First off, you live with your MOM. Have an ounce of respect for the poor woman and dont bring your strippers home and especially ask them to live with you. LOL

2nd, move out of your moms house so you can do what you want and no one can tell ya not to house a struggling stripper. Shes struggling for a reason, I mean shes fucking you for free when she should be charging you so she DOESNT have to ask to stay with you and your MOM.

Dont get me wrong, Im following this thread now because it is down right funny. Honestly, you can do what you want and what we say probably wont sink into your head anyways, but this is a bad idea but PLEASE do keep us updated and post pics of the poor stripper and your mom because now you got me curious. LMAO
Question.....

Are you paying rent at your mom's? If not, then you have NO BUSINESS trying to move ANYBODY in a place you don't own, much less a stripper. What you need to do is get out of your mama's house and get your own spot. Then you can move anybody you want in with you.

This will end bad. REAL bad!
Ok I dont pay rent but my mom needs me there to help cutting the grass getting stuff and doing other stuff.She doesnt like being alone so I moved in with her. I see this as a win win win. My mom is already meeting new friends and they can go shopping together and stuff. I hate going shopping with my mom. I get the best pussy of my life and the girl gets a nice place to live and can hang out with us. Plus she is so nice and I feel so sorry for her
  • Crock
  • 09-29-2017, 02:17 PM
Ok I dont pay rent but my mom needs me there to help cutting the grass getting stuff and doing other stuff.She doesnt like being alone so I moved in with her. I see this as a win win win. My mom is already meeting new friends and they can go shopping together and stuff. I hate going shopping with my mom. I get the best pussy of my life and the girl gets a nice place to live and can hang out with us. Plus she is so nice and I feel so sorry for her Originally Posted by funtimesforme

Obvious troll is obvious.
  • Cosyg
  • 09-29-2017, 02:35 PM
I'm dying for a pic of the stripper.
I'm dying for a pic of the stripper. Originally Posted by Cosyg
I cosign this comment. Please post. You also don't have to be in the pic. Just her and maybe your mom, if she's a mild or even if she's not someone might bite so she won't be lonely and have to stay with her. Js.
Troll is trying too hard. Nice try tho
Can you please start live tweeting when she moves in? I don't want to miss how any of this turns out.
I can't wait to see mom and new shopping pal, aka stripper, together at the mall...
Where are the mom and stripper taint photos?
Sounds like a great HBO series sitcom.
Charlie Sheen as you.
Kathy Bates as your mom.
Sofia Vergara as the stripper.

Mom comes home, finds the two of you fucking each other’s brains out, drops the grocery bags and sighs, “Not again! This is getting EXPENSIVE, son!!”
Que the laugh track... Originally Posted by Prolongus
LOL, I'll be the gimb jackin-off in the corner.
Ok I dont pay rent but my mom needs me there to help cutting the grass getting stuff and doing other stuff.She doesnt like being alone so I moved in with her. I see this as a win win win. My mom is already meeting new friends and they can go shopping together and stuff. I hate going shopping with my mom. I get the best pussy of my life and the girl gets a nice place to live and can hang out with us. Plus she is so nice and I feel so sorry for her Originally Posted by funtimesforme
I'm just curious, and very serious --- how are you going to feel about her living there if she starts bringing a new boyfriend to the house and quits fucking you. And won't fuck you no matter how sad you are and how sad you look? Will you still think it's awesome if she's not fucking you and getting your mom to buy her shit all the time when they go shopping? Maybe your mom will think she's awesome and will buy her a car --- with money that would otherwise be yours one day. Oh, and she's still not fucking you and is starting to act like she doesn't like you very much. Will it still be a good arrangement?