Newbie discrimination

I was only joking Dorothy. I have no plans on visiting Hoston Texas. Have a nice day and think of an Exit Strategy!!
Very newbie friendly as long as that newbie doesn't confuse my definition of it with being "I'll see you without any kind of screening".
You have to fuck a bunch of fat, ugly hookers who are willing to give you an OK before you will be moving up the food chain.

You do know that with 95 percent of the "newbie friendly" hookers, fucking a fold is on the menue.
You have to fuck a bunch of fat, ugly hookers who are willing to give you an OK before you will be moving up the food chain.

You do know that with 95 percent of the "newbie friendly" hookers, fucking a fold is on the menue. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Then, this begs the question, how many play dates do you need to not be considered a newbie anymore?
Then, this begs the question, how many play dates do you need to not be considered a newbie anymore? Originally Posted by Pokey1965
It depends on how many provider references she ask for

What type of references she wants & etc

Just read there showcase that's why its there just like the search button
It depends on how many provider references she ask for

What type of references she wants & etc

Just read there showcase that's why its there just like the search button Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Thanks, Dorthy_M, that is helpful, truly. I will learn to use the search function too, which I didn't know was available until you mentioned it.
Thanks, Dorthy_M, that is helpful, truly. I will learn to use the search function too, which I didn't know was available until you mentioned it. Originally Posted by Pokey1965
Smartass
I know, huh. I've been a bad boy. I need a good spanking, but no throat punches.
I know, huh. I've been a bad boy. I need a good spanking, but no throat punches. Originally Posted by Pokey1965
Hey baby,nothing wrong with being a bad boy when the time comes. I'm a bad girl, but....i'm good at it. And no no no,.... no punching, that's not sexy...LOL However, a little torture via sensual teasing, might be in order.
I know, huh. I've been a bad boy. I need a good spanking, but no throat punches. Originally Posted by Pokey1965
Spanking? Are you gay men don't get spankings unless there bent over taking a big cock in there ass while trying to achieve the SH aka Sore Hole status..

Real men get throat punches & that's my favorite...

Look above you have your first provider attempting to get your interest... She can bend you over when you have your man card back with references you can attempt to see me
Hey baby,nothing wrong with being a bad boy when the time comes. I'm a bad girl, but....i'm good at it. And no no no,.... no punching, that's not sexy...LOL However, a little torture via sensual teasing, might be in order. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
So your game for torture but your against throat punching yea that makes alot of sense.. Carry On
So your game for torture but your against throat punching yea that makes alot of sense.. Carry On Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Thanks for giving me the go ahead to carry on. Are you now the one to ask "Mother May I?" Just checkin', hon...try not to get your panties in a wad. I aim to please and certainly wouldn't wanna usurp your authority.
Hey baby,nothing wrong with being a bad boy when the time comes. I'm a bad girl, but....i'm good at it. And no no no,.... no punching, that's not sexy...LOL However, a little torture via sensual teasing, might be in order. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
mmmmm, I've always been the teaser, but never the teasee. Sounds fun.
Spanking? Are you gay men don't get spankings unless there bent over taking a big cock in there ass while trying to achieve the SH aka Sore Hole status..

Real men get throat punches & that's my favorite...

Look above you have your first provider attempting to get your interest... She can bend you over when you have your man card back with references you can attempt to see me Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh, there you go again, playing hard-to-get. You're the one teasing now.
mmmmm, I've always been the teaser, but never the teasee. Sounds fun. Originally Posted by Pokey1965
I love firsts! The anticipation, the discovery of a new pleasure...what's not to like about that?! Maybe not as much as fun as some think throat punches are, but hey...to each his own.