47 counts of Treason

Back to the OP. The Iranians aren't stupid, they know the deal won't last long once another regime takes power. This is just grandstanding by the GOP in order to help reunite the base after they caved on. Political theater.
I think that if that was true, they would have found a way to verdict Officer Wilson guilty and used him as a scapegoat.

Most on the left would say that race might or might not have been an issue. Certainly may be un-determinable. Does not mean that the PD is excused from being racist as is obvious to anyone who looks at the report with even the slightest level of subjectivity.
Originally Posted by shanm
African Americans are more than twice as likely as white drivers to be searched during vehicle stops... (justice.gov)
Damn, shamman, that's an absolutely revealing statistical analysis of police behavior in a community with twice as many black citizens as white: **it's gotta be "racism"**, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 03-09-2015, 10:06 PM
Damn, shamman, that's an absolutely revealing statistical analysis of police behavior in a community with twice as many black citizens as white: **it's gotta be "racism"**, shamman.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again your idiot shines through. Without base, this statistic is meaningless. What it says is that after being stopped, Blacks would be twice as likely to be searched than white citizens. Let me dumb it down for you:
10 stops for black, 10 stops for white.
Searches: Black 10, White 5.

^the above might require an IQ of above 10 to understand. I doubt you will though

If it said that blacks were twice as likely to be STOPPED than white citizens then your "genius" population statistic might hold more water.

And why did you go the extra mile to cut off the sentence right there motherfucker? Here's the rest:
"African Americans are more than twice as likely as white drivers to be searched during vehicle stops...but 26 percent less often than white drivers to be found to possess contraband." Pretty much proves you're a cum-gobbling racist fucktard. I would also add stupid but we all already know that.

And let's not turn this into a hijack. COIdiot was right(for the first time in his life) to put the argument back on track
  • shanm
  • 03-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Back to the OP. The Iranians aren't stupid, they know the deal won't last long once another regime takes power. This is just grandstanding by the GOP in order to help reunite the base after they caved on. Political theater. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think we're all assuming a bit too much about who/what the next regime will be. We all know that if Hillary survives the media scandals then she will obliterate whoever the GOP candidate is to win the presidency. After that, its 8 more years of GOP hysteria.
Don't start something you can't finish. I will put you in the dirt Waco Bitch.

Adults are talking here, GTFO
So why are you "talking"? That's not "dirt" you are in, it's "kiddy litter"!
If it wasn't for Eric Holder's preconceived notion that race was a factor there never would have been a DOJ investigation into the Ferguson PD. This was purely a witch hunt by Holder and he will not be satisfied until he brings down the Ferguson PD. He is a POS. Originally Posted by Budman
If you are saying race played no part in it, you're as ignorant as you are ugly. Get real. The FPD has a problem that needs to be corrected. I wouldn't expect someone with a pointy hat in their closet to get it.
and for 20 years Israel has prevented them from completing one. and your idiot point is exact what?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Prove it
Iran's response is a big fuck you to those 47 dumbasses... and some of you law experts on the board too

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-gop...opaganda-ploy/
  • shanm
  • 03-10-2015, 11:38 AM
So why are you "talking"? That's not "dirt" you are in, it's "kiddy litter"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Well well well, seems as if LLIdiot has crawled out of the hole I put him in last time.
The letter was addressed to Daniel Ortega Saavedra, the coordinator of the junta that rules Nicaragua. In it, the lawmakers commend his Government ”for taking steps to open up the political process in your country” and urge greater efforts toward freer and more open elections.

That is what "traitorous" looks like......giving aide and comfort to the enemy....NOT a warning letter to mullahs of Iran.

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/04/20/us...omandante.html
Since I have Uber Cunt on ignore you'll have to let me know his answer. What exactly do you call treason? You made the charge, now back it up. You can look it up, cut and paste it but can you articulate what treason is for us.
This is the real reason why Cotton and the rest want war.

http://reverbpress.com/politics/tom-...ing-iran-deal/
The Logan Act

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
Since I have Uber Cunt on ignore you'll have to let me know his answer. What exactly do you call treason? You made the charge, now back it up. You can look it up, cut and paste it but can you articulate what treason is for us. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's not what I call treason. Treason is defined. The writing of the letter is the only proof you need. They have effectively cut the knees out from under the president. Not to mention they were incorrect in their assessment. Our internal laws do not govern international treaties. They have undermined this country in the interest of appealing to their base. If the situation with Iran is as serious as many of you contend, why would they weaken us at the very moment we need to project strength? It's misguided and ignorant. If Democrats had written this letter, your heads would explode.
Again your idiot shines through. Without base, this statistic is meaningless. What it says is that after being stopped, Blacks would be twice as likely to be searched than white citizens. Let me dumb it down for you:
10 stops for black, 10 stops for white.
Searches: Black 10, White 5.

^the above might require an IQ of above 10 to understand. I doubt you will though

If it said that blacks were twice as likely to be STOPPED than white citizens then your "genius" population statistic might hold more water.

And why did you go the extra mile to cut off the sentence right there motherfucker? Here's the rest:
"African Americans are more than twice as likely as white drivers to be searched during vehicle stops...but 26 percent less often than white drivers to be found to possess contraband." Pretty much proves you're a cum-gobbling racist fucktard. I would also add stupid but we all already know that.

And let's not turn this into a hijack. COIdiot was right(for the first time in his life) to put the argument back on track
It's the statistical basis for your highly non-illustrative example that proves you're dumb, shamman. The only way you get an even number of stops, as you propose, is if you pick and chose which examples you want to compare, shamman. Is that what Holder did, shamman?