What Makes People Vote Republican?

Just to give you a head start ...

새로운 소유자와 새로운 창녀가 설치류 침입과 같이 번식하게되어 기쁩니다. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wonder if this second language of yours is just as muddled as your English?
If you have to ask ......
poor wolfie, struggling to be relevant.
poor wolfie, struggling to be relevant. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
But understood unlike LexusWreck.
But i am too stupid to be understood unlike anyone else. on this planet, janet! Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
ftfy .. btw who are u shilling for? which of the usual suspects are you fronting by suddenly popping up like a whack-a-mole? bahahaha

https://fat.gfycat.com/AlertTheseGentoopenguin.webm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDfZ5HmA6fs
poor wolfie, struggling to be relevant. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
.. Little Wolfie is floundering for sure .....

BTW: Did you "understand" what I just typed?
Hey Sissy Chimpel,

See if you can get your chimp 85 I.Q. around this thought.

Let's divide the country in halves.

One half all lib policies (generalized): Light on crime, minimal immigration policy, increased welfare state, tax the fuck out of anyone productive, promote diversity and affirmative action.

Other half, conservative: Tough on crime, strict but fair immigration policy, limited welfare with work programs, reasonable/limited tax structure, and all promotion based on merit.

Libs would collapse within a year. Criminals, terrorist, and the lazy would gravitate to the libs. Most businesses and productive folks would tend to leave. And diversity/affirmative action would give the stupid and unmerited input and authority.

Which side do you think would dominate?

You asking such an absurd question reaffirms your limited thinking potential.
Hey Sissy Chimpel,

See if you can get your chimp 85 I.Q. around this thought.

Let's divide the country in halves.

One half all lib policies (generalized): Light on crime, minimal immigration policy, increased welfare state, tax the fuck out of anyone productive, promote diversity and affirmative action.

Other half, conservative: Tough on crime, strict but fair immigration policy, limited welfare with work programs, reasonable/limited tax structure, and all promotion based on merit.

Libs would collapse within a year. Criminals, terrorist, and the lazy would gravitate to the libs. Most businesses and productive folks would tend to leave. And diversity/affirmative action would give the stupid and unmerited input and authority.

Which side do you think would dominate?

You asking such an absurd question reaffirms your limited thinking potential. Originally Posted by Muscleup
awww look at you. Feel better now? Did the baby get it off his chest?
You still lose.
The contributors of this thread bring new meaning to "Old Lives Matter." LMAO.