THICK, CURVY WOMEN ARE NOT BBWs

BBW is too all-encompassing. To me, a BBW is a chick with big tits and a big ass with a somewhat flat stomach even though her waist isn't small. Not some pot bellied pig that would launch me into orbit if we got on a see saw. Originally Posted by broes
It might be too wide a term but what you describe is not BBW.
It might be too wide a term but what you describe is not BBW. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

i agree 100%... i have big tits and a shelf bubble butt.. flat stomach... i am not where NEAR a BBW....
Check out this curvy lady. http://www.preferred411.com/P136493
Check out this curvy lady. http://www.preferred411.com/P136493 Originally Posted by Fancylady
I'm pushing more toward "thick" with curvy glazing sprinkled. Very little ass based on pics so missing a curve for the trifecta. And if the bra came off the breasts would sag down maybe
I'm pushing more toward "thick" with curvy glazing sprinkled. Very little ass based on pics so missing a curve for the trifecta. And if the bra came off the breasts would sag down maybe Originally Posted by gimme_that

Agree, but how many ladies have current pictures in there showcase. Shit some can't even change there age must less update there photos, but they sure the hell can update there phone number. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Not for nothing, but many reputable ladies update their pictures anywhere from once a month to quarterly. Pictures can be expensive and a hassle to have done. Not to mention finding the right photographer that can maintain professionalism. All the stars have to align just right because that photoshoot is going to take all day and the camera just absolutely loves to find those microscopic flaws. Then, of course, the turn over time can range from 1 week to 8 weeks on return. A phone number takes 6 seconds to update. A diligent lady who desires to maintain up to date pictures that are professional and not "selfies" at most can update them once a month. Unless of course she desires to spend more time behind the camera than in your bed.
Lots of issues with that, actually.

1. Vanity sizing has really changed things. There are lots of internet meme's attesting to Marilyn Monroe being a size 12. Problem with that is that a size 12 in the late 50's/early 60's is closer to a 6-8 in today sizing.

2. Depending on the maker, clothing sizes have incredible range. I have jeans in my closet ranging from 8 to 12... ALL of them fit me perfectly.

Personally, I consider myself a borderline small BBW. Many disagree with me, and I've had people who were disappointed that I was "too small". But in my opinion, as long as I have flub that isn't firm... I may as well call it what it is-- I'm overweight. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I've been told there are groups for BBW's that won't let you in or something unless you're at least 200lbs though I've never looked into that. In any case glancing at your showcase you being borderline small-BBW hmmm not quite but if you're comfortable with calling yourself that then well cool your opinion matters most above all. That is a very sexy thumbnail/avatar btw .
This is where things get a bit....tedious. There is no such thing as borderline small BBW. Either you're a small BBW...or not. I would not consider anyone wearing a size 8-12 a small BBW. Just my opinion.
Appearance wise by your showcase I wouldn't say you fit the criteria for a BBW.....so I definitely agree that you are volumptuous. But if we knew your weight, based on your height one might easily term you as a small BBW. If your 180 or above at that height you are a small BBW if we did not see any pics.

I don't think puitting the adjective "extra" in front of curvy makes you curvy. Curvy is just curvy self explanatory (breast, booty, waist all in sync perky and round)

Thick is curvy.........but with extra weight in key places.

I agree we do need more clearer definitions with weight used and pics to describe each individual lady body group. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Very interesting viewpoint. While I as a hobbyist consider myself athletic (due to a physically demanding career) I have what I would call a Daddy tummy and slight man boobs. Does that hamper my hobbying abilities? Not in the least. Does a little extra weight on the Lady of your choosing hamper her ability to provide you with a great experience? I think NOT. If you prefer large Ladies then get in line. If not then is this thread even worth your time to comment on?
Your beautiful! Stay focused on the task at hand.....$$
I agree with Khloe!
Does a little extra weight on the Lady of your choosing hamper her ability to provide you with a great experience? I think NOT. If you prefer large Ladies then get in line. If not then is this thread even worth your time to comment on? Originally Posted by Lucky LaRue
I like ladies of all shapes and sizes. When I first started hobbying half of the ladies I saw wesere BBWs or small BBWS and the rest were mixed. If a lady is very skilled physically no matter the body type then yeah she can give a great experience.

Just because a lady is a BBW though doesn't mean she doesn't need to have curves for my preferences......I still want her to be curvy and have an ass. Big breasts on a BBW is a given......having a perky curvy trifecta even at that size is still what I want. I think moreso now than ever I prefer thick ladies......because I get a mix of agility that smaller type bring, suppleness and sexual durability of a BBW especially in the ass department, and generally vivid bootyliciousness and appearance of a curvy woman. If I see a petite, or spinner woman I still want her to have a big ass.

Nowadays though, I think I see BBWS much lesser (25%) due to them having limited capabilities on top during asian cowgirl. Usually the extra belly they display limits their core strength to stay in an upright position, bad backs, weak legs, bad knees for prolonged K-9, etc........I noticed a trend very quickly of ladies of that body type not being able to do my perferred positions. Now toss in a dinner date during an overnight and they get more lethargic after with the "itis" and need more res

t time than usual.
I'm pushing more toward "thick" with curvy glazing sprinkled. Very little ass based on pics so missing a curve for the trifecta. And if the bra came off the breasts would sag down maybe Originally Posted by gimme_that
Enjoy talking your sh*t on board.I have notice folks do that a lot on boards. Public boards handy records.
Enjoy talking your sh*t on board.I have notice folks do that a lot on boards. Public boards handy records. Originally Posted by Fancylady
I wasn't talking shit. Just expressing my opinion. The original poster did the same thing. You expressed via your post that you felt you were curvy and that's fine. I didn't agree. Simple as that not an attack.
I wasn't talking shit. Just expressing my opinion. The original poster did the same thing. You expressed via your post that you felt you were curvy and that's fine. I didn't agree. Simple as that not an attack. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Ok.