Mexico takes a US Marine

• CJ7
  • 12-11-2012, 03:48 PM
wonder does Mexico come here after the ones jailed for entering this country and breaking a law? If you trust Mexico you are nuts in the first place.One official can tell you it is all right and another arrest you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

not if you tip big
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2012, 06:03 PM

JD and COG just scour the internet looking for shit to blame on Obama, those fools are always playing Six Degree's of separation to try and contort some sort of blame in his direction.
people die, shit happens. be responsible for yourself and your actions and quit looking for the government to bail you out every time you fuc up, that includes this dumbass Marine. What idiot thinks you can bring guns into Mexico? Originally Posted by WTF
Gotta agree WTF. We'll get you turned towards the libertarian side yet, if you keep going like this.
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Gotta agree WTF. We'll get you turned towards the libertarian side yet, if you keep going like this. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I been libertarian my whole life. Problem is there are only two choices's in this country and libertarian ain't one of them. You can vote for welfare to fat cats or welfare for poor dumbass skinny cats. I usually vote for the skinny cats but in regards to spending, their ian't much difference between the two parties.
What idiot thinks you can bring guns into Mexico? Originally Posted by WTF
You didn't get the memo?

"Originally Posted by CJ7
I certainly can take an AR15 into Mexico.. or a shotgun, or a pistol, or a rifle.. and the ammo specifically for that or all of those weapons"
I been libertarian my whole life. Problem is there are only two choices's in this country and libertarian ain't one of them. You can vote for welfare to fat cats or welfare for poor dumbass skinny cats. I usually vote for the skinny cats but in regards to spending, their ian't much difference between the two parties. Originally Posted by WTF
Its unfortunate but you are correct on all of the above.

JD and COG just scour the internet looking for shit to blame on Obama, .... Originally Posted by WTF
It's Obama's turn in the barrel......

.... what IS amazing "is" they have to "scour"!
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2012, 07:09 AM

.... what IS amazing "is" they have to "scour"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, by scouring for all the stupid shit, they negate all the more relevant shit. It is the Chicken Little Syndrome.

There are plenty of things to be on both parties ass's about. Talking about some dumbass that took a gun into Mexico is not one of them. He will be returned, he is just a chip. We will probably have to send over one that has commited a crime in this country.
You stupidly say that we blame Obama for everything but who is responsible for Obama doing nothing? How can you not hold Obama responsible for his own actions?
You stupidly say that we blame Obama for everything but who is responsible for Obama doing nothing? How can you not hold Obama responsible for his own actions? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2012, 08:21 AM
You stupidly say that we blame Obama for everything but who is responsible for Obama doing nothing? How can you not hold Obama responsible for his own actions? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is not Obama's fault this guy is in Mexico.

You miss my point. By blaming Obama for shit like this, you are Chicken Little. When something that Obama does have control over goes wrong, people just roll their eye's when you bring it up because of crap like this.
  • CJ7
  • 12-12-2012, 09:03 AM

.... what IS amazing "is" they have to "scour"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

theres the problem in a nutshell ...

the children want to get even rather than solve the issues and put the country back on track.
theres the problem in a nutshell ...

the children want to get even rather than solve the issues and put the country back on track. Originally Posted by CJ7
They're still in election mode.
There's no need to scour for anything. Obama's dishonesty and corruption are on display daily.
So now Timpage is criticizing Obama. Way to go Timpage. You did mention that he was in campaign mode still.