Being outted by the same person Twice! Mods Seeking P

Like I said, I didn't know we had a problem.. Apparently we do, because you took my posting personal, that you denied being bothered.. The lies, and deceit.
You guys really need to take it down a notch.
. . . This is why the women cant be friends eventually someone gets mad and then shit blows up.. You can become aquainted but keep it bisness savy. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
A lot of wisdom in those two sentences. And not only between providers but also between providers and hobbyists. Be friendly, kind, compassionate, etc. And let's not forget, IOP. But never forget that this is a business and there is a line that should not be crossed.
Thread wouldn't have made it past the 2nd page on the other site
I guess eccie isn't that bad
Ladies... First i had already warned theREs popular table and champagne your picking ALL THE WRONG GIRLS TO GO AT IT WITH... CAM is one of the few i can say in rw will call your bluff hon
B3 on the other hand is HIGHLY HIGHLY REGARDED HERE and just about everywhere else, and i can tell you shes just trying to help make peace but please please dont PISS HER OFF HED MY WARNING..

AND ME WELL IM just known im not a contender for a seat at the table nor have i ever attempted.. But theres a few ladies ill cut for by reputation alone but im not one to bash or ridicule online period i try to help anyone ANYONE and thats my downfall i warned you and youve disregarded so this is my final peace of advice

"Youve raised your war flag, be prepared for the outcome..cus a olive branch will not help now.. I KNOW the only reason seeking p has not responded yet is because she is gathering all her evidence and once all her exibits are ready and she has carefully thought over a way to in a fatale swoop make her remark cut as seemless as a straight razor while still being prim and proper shell be here...

I hope things get sorted and settled before the dragon arrives with flames
Smh
I have no issue with B3, and I think she knows that.. I don't think I need to comment any further on that. No cross fires with us, so don't understand what you mean.

I don't roll with any girls period, and I learned that lesson the 1st time back in 2014..

I don't care what any of you ladies do, nor do I spend my time thinking about calling girls up being messy years later.. 2014 is a long time for me to be on the tip of their tongue.

Like I said, Cam called me due to some stuff, not getting into that.. I didn't call her.. Like Cam said, she's called me 4 times, all in the same week. We had no issues after our phone call, the issue started in her thread, over my posting comment..

Point is, didn't know we had a issue since she said it wasn't serious, and she was unbothered.. Lied, with personal attack in her thread..

I know whos at whos table,and they already know I've been vocal about that,not going into details.

I mind my own business, I don't stalk anybody social medias, or pull stuff up online. Once again my FB was private, the pm I got from provider on here, couldn't know this certain detail off the top of her head. It was pulled from FB, just like the stuff forward to my email 2016 from another provider,never brought it up.

**Also what you're forgetting, the girl is saying she(P) OUTTED her too now.. Read 1st post, same thing that was done to me
did it to her(OUTTED HER)...
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That's what y'all are over looking, 2 of us now..

Let them do their job, and leave your bias views at the door, because your so fixated on me.. too much stuff going on
Lets just let it go till mods can resolve no need to indulge this any farther. Theres really no longer a need for this to continue well see who the mods keep and who gets banned and then we will have a definitive answer.

One thing I left out, when this email got sent out, a hobbyist got outted to.

Where's UnderscoreJs?
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Ugh.. I do not get involved on this board anymore because of serious RL info/privacy breach. I am now compelled to resurface, just to set the records straight.

Yes, the email leaked my real life information since it mentioned my handle. The email also insinuated at how I helped Champagne. Much of the information stated in the email was hearsay. Nonetheless, damage has been done in a relentless vendetta to personally and publicly attack Champagne, while dragging me through the mud as a collateral damage.

What I can say is that, I can confirm she lives a quiet life, keeping much to herself. I have supported her financially for many years. I am, however, saddened to see her leave.

The atmosphere on the board at the time did not give me the confidence that there were any hopes of justice on my outing. I made the decision to leave hobby behind, and to stay silent on this matter. Fast-forward to today, maybe mods will handle things a bit differently. I still have my doubts, because I’d think a punishment would have taken place by now.

To the mods, I would like you to look at all the facts and punish the person behind the leak. I find no pleasure in having my RL information passed around for giggles.

Ugh.. I do not get involved on this board anymore because of serious RL info/privacy breach. I am now compelled to resurface, just to set the records straight.

Yes, the email leaked my real life information since it mentioned my handle. The email also insinuated at how I helped Champagne. Much of the information stated in the email was hearsay. Nonetheless, damage has been done in a relentless vendetta to personally and publicly attack Champagne, while dragging me through the mud as a collateral damage.

What I can say is that, I can confirm she lives a quiet life, keeping much to herself. I have supported her financially for many years. I am, however, saddened to see her leave.

The atmosphere on the board at the time did not give me the confidence that there were any hopes of justice on my outing. I made the decision to leave hobby behind, and to stay silent on this matter. Fast-forward to today, maybe mods will handle things a bit differently. I still have my doubts, because I’d think a punishment would have taken place by now.

To the mods, I would like you to look at all the facts and punish the person behind the leak. I find no pleasure in having my RL information passed around for giggles. Originally Posted by underscorejs
So we clear.

His handle was brought up in email so it connected his rl info, because his rl info was attached to my stuff that they dug up online, not off of fb, but legal stuff.. he was petrified

Wakeup he's still here, and you never left. Not going to explain any further on that. Mods, and members should know what I'm talking about.

I posted what happened in the comments under a pic I put up on my FB, so that's why she went to search online, and shared it with folks. My page was private once again, and she was a friend so had access.

Provider that pmd me the other day, stated how she laughed about it , after sharing it with her too(pic)

Also phone calls
Can someone please summarize
Can someone please summarize Originally Posted by HoustonAstros