TOP 10 STRECH MARKS THAT YOU WANT TO STAY COVERED!!!

Lol. Of course she would say that... No she doesn't do Greek as far as I know but yes whispers I think k they believe me over you any day. I review I ha e friends girls love me and yes have posted positive. You do condone rape and calling women whores I am not sure how you can deny facts and also that you condone stealing and robbing women. Your the acid of eccie the tasteless moron who instigates for the only pleasure you get in life. Are you so remedial that you think eccie is that important?. Lol how lame are your thoughts. I play on here with you trolls because it's easy and I know for a fact all your lives are shit. I don't give a shit if you like me or anyone for that matter. Women pm me all the time to review them you can say anything g and it falls on deaf ears fool. So when you think you are hurting my rep your wrong I DONT GIVE A FUCK. but I guess when you look at the pig next to you eccie is the better choice. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
mata you don't give a f---! Why are you still here! You rapist
Not to sure what king of trolls and fools is trying to say, but here is a "clear" pic. King of trolls and fools why dont you just post what you want to say instead of making weird ass vague statements. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Ummmm....Fire, I think you forgot to wear a shirt!!!

(I can see your boobies)
I do not understand why there any hate towards Selina. Not trying to be a WK or anything, but she was really nice to me and my penis the other day....so she's pretty awesome in my book.
Lol. Of course she would say that... No she doesn't do Greek as far as I know but yes whispers I think k they believe me over you any day.

If that is the case then why does anything I post bother you? You are a RockStar right? A god among all of us mere mortals?....

Yet you act like a little puppy that's gonna pee itself cause it gets so anxious over what is going on...

I review I ha e friends girls love me and yes have posted positive.

Most of us have friends....Not sure what you mean by the rest of that...

You do condone rape and calling women whores I am not sure how you can deny facts and also that you condone stealing and robbing women.

No.... That is just something you are saying... Nothing is gonna come of that..... But you are pretty concerned about what one of the young ladies might work up the courage to share and are going to great lengths trying to track her down aren't you? Why is that?

Your the acid of eccie the tasteless moron who instigates for the only pleasure you get in life.

At times I like to stir the pot...... In this particular case though someone reached out to me with a story that matched someone elses and I thought I would ask you for your side of it.... You've been frantic ever since and your growing concern for what she might eventually say is pretty apparent.

Are you so remedial that you think eccie is that important?. Lol how lame are your thoughts. I play on here with you trolls because it's easy and I know for a fact all your lives are shit.

You know NOTHING for a fact.... Your problem is that somewhere along the line you traded your dignity for a little pussy.... You get fed bullshit and just eat it up hoping it gets you a little more...

I don't give a shit if you like me or anyone for that matter. Women pm me all the time to review them

There where are the reviews? You've been slowing down for a while... Does Kendall not let you play with others?

you can say anything g and it falls on deaf ears fool.

Yeah... right..... a hell of a lot of deaf ears.....

So when you think you are hurting my rep your wrong I DONT GIVE A FUCK.

Does that mean "you are done with this"?

but I guess when you look at the pig next to you eccie is the better choice. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

LOL..... Wanna post up a pic of your SO so we can compare?
and in line with your stated purpose of this thread which was stretch marks that should stay covered... Where should we put this gal in the Top Ten? I think if you compare not only her stretch marks but take that face into consideration as well we need to consider her towards the top of that Top Ten list!
These were sent to both Selina and myself via text message. Which was not done on the board or through the private message system here. So there for the mods cant do anything about off the board communication. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Oh how I wish that were true. If you even mention having a private conversation first hand that's 5 points. And if I tell you why I'll get another 5. But you don't need to worry. That only happens when Staff have a vendetta. Can you imagine that lol? You get 5 points for saying you had a private communication. You post about it meaning the 5 points. The points were given via pm. That's private. Another 5 points . If they want you they'll get you.

I've never been ashamed of my stretch marks so keep mentioning my name my phone keeps blowing up thank you LOL
Better yet go visit my Twitter @kendalclarkson very top of my page there's a video please tell me how I Photoshop a video everyone can see my stretch marks
Lol the story fits cheeseburger?. The thing about your drama and lies is that your the only one that believes them. Aside from you ban of trolls you still just bark. Show your proof it be gone troll. The only person frantic here is you. I have exposed you for who you really are and you find it hard to hide behind that computer. Many have reached out and have stories of you so when I say your ok with women getting hurt and raped I got the nail on the head with you. So no Iam not the only one. Iam just the exposer of all your shamful lies . I know it hurts you when i post cheesy, I strike hard on trolls, so your best bet is to move on. Things will never be the same for you here troll. I will expose you at ever turn when I have the chance. So what makes you think I have an SO?
  • tzv13
  • 07-18-2017, 09:12 AM

I've never been ashamed of my stretch marks so keep mentioning my name my phone keeps blowing up thank you LOL Originally Posted by KendalClarkson

Right on. Great way at looking at things.

I've never been ashamed of my stretch marks.... Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Sorry you got drug into this...... Your boyfriend seems to have a major issue with stretch marks though and I'm trying to get his opinion on some....

That or perhaps he was launching the thread simply to attack a provider. You've seen that happen before.... What's your opinion?
Why would she answer any more drama for you to create. Your not sorry u live to hurt women so why does anyone .
Sorry you got drug into this...... Your boyfriend seems to have a major issue with stretch marks though and I'm trying to get his opinion on some....

That or perhaps he was launching the thread simply to attack a provider. You've seen that happen before.... What's your opinion? Originally Posted by Whispers
She not the smartest person like i have said before. Conehead throws her under the bus and some how she thinks its a compliment.
I for one, have no problem with stretch marks. I like the term "tiger stripes." Originally Posted by tzv13
Ah prefers ta call'em racing stripes fer a sex Ferrari!!!
  • tzv13
  • 07-18-2017, 01:10 PM
Don't ever change DD.