Preferred411 (P411) Rate increase

Well I signed up and waiting on approval. Boy that was sure easy! It took me a while to find a couple of references, but I got that figured out. Filling out the form was easy. I had a question and they got back with me in lighting quick fashion. For all the newbies out there this is a NO BRAINER. All you need is a couple of references.
Love P411. But I don't just depend on screening or waiting on ref's
For the work Gina does to keep you guys safe, I would never scoff over a few bucks. If you can afford to pay a hooker on the ups of 300 an hour, this is nothing.
It was a no brainer for us, especially as newbies. Pay a relatively small fee to only have to be screened once (since many providers accept your P411 account as adequate verification), have access to a great search engine, and have more confidence that the providers you're seeing are legit? Seems worth it.
I like P411 it is an awesome site and I offer incentives to P411 members.
Whatever the fee is for membership for guys it is well worth it!
You never know when you might have to go out of town for business or vacation with P411 you can find a provider just about anywhere.
I love P411. That is about all I use. Many girls will accept their verification, especially if you have a bunch of okays.
SL has been approved!
Damn, I knew there was a flaw in the system.
What rate increase?
What rate increase? Originally Posted by waverunner234
I don't see any
  • Paven
  • 02-02-2013, 01:04 PM
P411 is great, customer service is top notch, they always get back to me straight away whenever I have a question for them. It's nice that they have a profile for the guys so we can read what his likes are and some info about him too. Keep in mind though that it is only a screening tool not the end all be all. So don't be surprised if some ladies still want more info from you .
SL has been approved! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I thought they had standards?
SL has been approved! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I never had any doubts
The OK'S are pouring in LOL I got 11 in two hours!
Damn, I knew there was a flaw in the system. Originally Posted by pyramider
I thought they had standards? Originally Posted by burkalini