President of the United States goes full retard.

The POTUS couldn't win a third grade spelling bee.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
No, that's what a Community Organizer who's gone rogue looks like. He hasn't been shooting his big mouth off lately. I am sure he's trying not to draw any attention to himself since Biden may throw him under the bus, lol.
Look at them run to the race card.

Trump in clown makeup fine.

Obama in clown makeup. YOUUUUSSSE a RAAACCCCIIISSSSTTT. Originally Posted by eccielover
He's a proud racist. I don't begrudge him for that. We just call it out.

if you say so

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

The POTUS is already orange. He's closer to a clown in appearance and CHARACTER than a constitutional scholar.

No, that's what a Community Organizer who's gone rogue looks like. He hasn't been shooting his big mouth off lately. I am sure he's trying not to draw any attention to himself since Biden may throw him under the bus, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The "lol" at the end says it all.
He's a piece of shit, unstable retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNXgjnBpxGI
He's a piece of shit, unstable retard.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

• oeb11
  • 10-19-2019, 07:20 PM
DPST's are taking marching orders from the NY Times editor in chief-
"if you cannot debate - call them "Racist" !!!
Pathetic and hypocritical - DPST's are all about keeping their minorities under their thumb on the Plantation.

Conservatives believe in equal opportunity for all
That concept is anathema to the DPST's!
is this another Look-at-Toughie post?

is this another Look-at-Stupid post? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'll be at Lone Star friday and saturday the first weekend in November for the Breeders Cup. I am a professional gambler. I wear khakis, a white Cowboys hat, white Air Jordans, and a polo shirt.

I promise you will never dare fuck with me, will you BOY?

Does it suck to be called out as a cowardly pussy like that orange guy whose cock you long to suck?
I'll be at Lone Star friday and saturday the first weekend in November for the Breeders Cup. I am a professional gambler. I wear khakis, a white Cowboys hat, white Air Jordans, and a polo shirt.

I promise you will never dare fuck with me, will you BOY?

Does it suck to be called out as a cowardly pussy like that orange guy whose cock you long to suck? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

I'll be at Waco Manor drinking Dewar's scotch and laughing.

check your PM's.
I'll be at Waco Manor drinking Dewar's scotch and laughing.

check your PM's. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Check your PMS.
Check your PMS. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

check your IQ.

thank you valued poster!
check your IQ.

thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's over 140, more than we can say for you. So how does that orange dictate BOY?
It's over 140, more than we can say for you. So how does that orange dictate BOY? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Here! Here!
It's over 140, more than we can say for you. So how does that orange dictate BOY? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Here! Here! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

mine is 150 which makes me smart enough not to gamble.

mine is 150 which makes me smart enough not to gamble.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
well, if you know nothing of horse racing, it is better not to. Luckily for me, I am an expert. And I am glad I have better things to do than hang in a white trash dive bar on Breeders Cup weekend.