Emotionally Compromised

Lol I bet you think all of these girls are really trying to save up money to go to college to make the world a better place.

But then hookers love guys like you.
  • Zerox
  • 06-25-2015, 06:58 PM
Look I'm not that naive!

And for this girl I happen to know she actually is saving up for other life plans bigger than this one day.

I'm not sure if I'm just stroking the flame, for people who are already skeptical on me but I do know that's true out of what illusion I bought into...which is one of the reasons I bought into the illusion part I guess...if that makes sense....
It's a business. Keep it real. Even then, we hear of psychologists, counselors, etc., getting "involved" with their clients. Everyone needs a good hooker every now and then to keep the deadly sperm buildup (DSB) from influencing their thought process.

For the providers, DSB doesn't happen, but perhaps an occasional $40 steak with ketchup and set you straight.
Zerox, it happens to the best of us. Our emotions can get caught up in the moment. We learn from these experiences.
So I think the exact narrative is getting muddled here. We had never agreed to anything, just had discussions, I never really reneged on anything. I had sent her an e-mail detailing out a lot of things I think she'd like to do based upon her interests, and I also included a rate and the caveat that all expenses would be covered. She responded back with an amount that I couldn't cover...even though it was tempting and sent her my sincere apology that I couldn't. She responds back that I know her availability.

No hard plans ever forged. And I get the whole "boss" analogy, but I guess from my perspective we had so much do together, had talked about this possibility I just thought she was looking forward to a good time as well. Obviously I was wrong, felt and believed things to be there that weren't, and feel like a fool...and here we are.

And I don't hold a vendetta or ill feelings to her...this was just a reality check. I actually wish her nothing but the best and thin anyone looking for a good one should definitely see her because I honestly believe she is a sweetheart, and I enjoyed out time together. Maybe not as much as before, but I still love that feeling of companionship that I was allowed, even if it was brief and fading.

I'm really sorry to hear your story too Victoria Lyn. Thankfully I don't think I went down the rabbit hole enough to have that kind of emotional damage, just a sting of requited emotion. If you don't mind me asking how did you handle it, and do you feel better for it? Originally Posted by Zerox
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone new ...

But seriously the emotional part wasn't as much feeling for him but what resulted from lower my guard ..Fixed by being extra guarded and not as stupid and I do feel better for it
Victoria, Aren't you afraid that you'll forget how to lower that emotional shield in the future, should your Knight in Shining Armor arrive some day?
Victoria, Aren't you afraid that you'll forget how to lower that emotional shield in the future, should your Knight in Shining Armor arrive some day? Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Nope not worried at all.. If the right guy were to come along it would melt naturally.. I think it takes a special person

I'm a very much a you are either cool with me or not type of person and when I love its with everything that I am
  • Zerox
  • 06-26-2015, 08:02 PM
Thanks for sharing Victoria. I'm glad to hear that you got over it and feel better for it. I'm definitely feeling better with most everyone's comments and at the very least constructive criticism haha.

I think I got lucky too, because a worse scenario would have been if I developed these feelings and didn't care if they were unrequitted, and just went to her like an addiction. I know someone already pointed out that this hovby is an addiction, however I feel differently. I enjoy the companionship of a gorgeous girl since my job isn't the most conducive to relationships.

Not blowing my paycheck though haha.
Nope not worried at all.. If the right guy were to come along it would melt naturally.. I think it takes a special person
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That is very reassuring.
Good insight VL.
...she tells him that he's making her feel like a hooker; his reply is, "You ARE a hooker - you fuck multiple guys every week." Hypothetically speaking.. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
So a hooker is butthurt about being called a 'hooker?' And it's the board blowjob queen - who has recently an posted ad needing to service 8 guys in a day? Sounds like you just might be a"hooker."

That's totally insane and funny at the same time.