StormyStaxxx NCNS

Ummm. That might not be a good idea for WuldBaitTurd to see you unless you can stay awake...

He does give good head though. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Maybe it's the blonde.....stay awake?
gtoman, I understand what you mean. NCNS sucks and time for some is at least as, if not more, valuable than money. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
..... back on topic, then it really depends on whether said money you could have made during that exact time wasted would exceed the amount of money spent during the session if it were to happen.

And then there's the problem of passing fake bills to the providers like PussyChaser did in Dallas recently.

That opens up a whole new can-o-worms...
Maybe it's the blonde.....stay awake? Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
LMAO, I ignored that Trying Daily troll a long time ago. He's been talking to himself all that time. Fools never learn.
gtoman, I understand what you mean. NCNS sucks and time for some is at least as, if not more, valuable than money. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
True. The time was pretty valuable to me today due to my diminishing hobby time coming up. It took quite a bit of scheduling on my part to make an hour available since she and I originally planned for last week when she had something come up, then Monday this week and she had an emergency to attend to and she told me anytime today was good so I asked for 11am to which she agreed. While I am out the time, I am not out the $ so I can use it on someone who is more appreciative and understanding of other people's time. And for that I am happy to spend it on a woman/provider like that.
..... back on topic, then it really depends on whether said money you could have made during that exact time wasted would exceed the amount of money spent during the session if it were to happen.

And then there's the problem of passing fake bills to the providers like PussyChaser did in Dallas recently.

That opens up a whole new can-o-worms... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I think if we start discussing opportunity costs among other economic decision making methods then we might lose some folks. And I really don't assess those things when hobbying because then I would never hobby and just work work work. Where is the fun in that?!

Edit: I'm cool with providers marking my bills or using a black light. They all come out of the ATM. It really never bothers me if the provider counts it either like it does some guys.
LMAO, I ignored that Trying Daily troll a long time ago. He's been talking to himself all that time. Fools never learn. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I seriously doubt that... but does anyone want to do an over/under ?
I think if we start discussing opportunity costs among other economic decision making methods then we might lose some folks. And I really don't assess those things when hobbying because then I would never hobby and just work work work. Where is the fun in that?!

Edit: I'm cool with providers marking my bills or using a black light. They all come out of the ATM. It really never bothers me if the provider counts it either like it does some guys. Originally Posted by gtoman
Offtopic (and yes, i started it) but i agree ^^. If one doesnt have anything to hide, then why would one be worried.
I seriously doubt that, especially u der the WW handle... but does anyone want to do an over/under ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
FTFMe
Maybe it's the blonde.....stay awake? Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Here you go ... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1877783
Maybe she saw all those No reviews you have written
You seem hard to please and come across as a misogynist

Smart girl
Here you go ... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1877783 Originally Posted by TryWeakly
OH..... SHIT
Maybe she saw all those No reviews you have written
You seem hard to please and come across as a misogynist

Smart girl Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Maybe you should read the reviews and tell everyone about them. Poor service gets a negative review. I am not going to give Yes recommendations for crap service. And I am actually really easy to please if you read ALL of my reviews.
Shes posted another ad just a little while ago

ask her what's up gtoman!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1879460
Shes posted another ad just a little while ago

ask her what's up gtoman!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1879460 Originally Posted by cusco1
Why bother?

Edit: I can but what makes you think she would tell me what's up and be truthful?
Why bother? Originally Posted by gtoman

yeah, i guess. on to the next one!