Client's Who Paid But Didn't Leave A Review Listed On...

Now that is what I call a true gfe.
Lmfao they probably jack off to posts to Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dammit, you stopped your last post just 2 words too short for me...
Dammit, you stopped your last post just 2 words too short for me... Originally Posted by Mythos
That's what happens when you text & drive
can someone translate that god awful post of hers, I do not speak ghetto?
can someone translate that god awful post of hers, I do not speak ghetto? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Well geez, do you really want a translation for that diatribe? But I will take a stab at it.

Now that is what I call a true BSC gfe. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I do love a good meltdown thread.
And right before St. Valentine's Day, how romantic.

I might have to visit this crazy b*tch.
I do love a good meltdown thread.
And right before St. Valentine's Day, how romantic.

I might have to visit this crazy b*tch.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
To bad she took her showcase down
To bad she took her showcase down Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
[ FONT="sarcasm"]yeah, that's too bad...[ /FONT]
Smh.....sunken ship!
Crazy Bitches be like the Highlander here... there can be only one!
Nah, there's plenty of crazy to go around here. But like Highlander, there's always a battle for who's the craziest. That would be in the other thread, where two Potty Mouthed Whores are trying to justify their actions. Very entertaining from what I hear.
Now that is what I call a true gfe. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
It's the new GFE! She yells at you incoherently for reasons that don't make any sense and contradicts herself at least 3 times a rant.
Heh
I just listened to the tape. Meh that's why i didn't review her lmao. Stella looks really good on video damn memories memories
So what's the deal papi? Mediocre service so you didn't feel it was worthy of a review? Couldn't you get your secretary to just transcribe the tape? But you got the review discount price, you owe her a review. Even if it was a bad one. That's how this is supposed to work. You need to live up to your end of the deal. Really dude.