Meet n greet....ladies n gents ...

SAB,
Please forward details to my email.
Thanks! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
The one listed on your showcase ...I believe I did email you. ..with no response ...but I will gladly give you details..
I emailed you. I believe last night.
Ladies- ask SAB to PM you details.. I was unsure about it but now I think I'm in!
...ok people I have found a great location....just got a few questions....what kind of booze does everyone want...and would you guys like food ...I was thinking order pizza or just a bunch of snack
...for those of you that know me ...know I'm an amazing cook n I could whip a few things up ...for this lil shin dig.......also gents you will be glad to know there are quite a few ladies coming...so if you haven't RSVP DO IT. ...cuz this is a private event ...location will not be posted ...

Mwuahh play safe everyone!!
Ok gents if you want to attend the m&g you must include references ...in your email ....please n thank u....the 14th is coming soon
9to10.need I would like to attend but to be honest only have seen one provider daniell in Schenectady off Erie Blvd this would be my chance to see some beautifully people and get comfortable to peruse this happy hope I get invted
9to10.need I would like to attend but to be honest only have seen one provider daniell in Schenectady off Erie Blvd this would be my chance to see some beautifully people and get comfortable to peruse this happy hope I get invted Originally Posted by waterman1952
Sweetie you need at least two references from reputable providers. ...message me ...
SAB, sent you 2 pm's asking for details .. I'm awaiting your response
lol wrong button ��
Looks like I have to skip - I'm sure it will be a great time, but I'm still in finals for the year

Please post again if you decide to throw another one!

~Mme X~
I just think this event should be more controlled ...like not just allowing any body to come....I'm sure you guys want to feel safe just as much as the ladies do... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Totally agree, lets keep it a discreet gather of friends :-) Originally Posted by mick57
Let's face it were not gonna get a day that's good for everyone but I think week day is best ...easier to sneak away when your already away like at work then it is to come up with excuse to leave the house on a weekend...right... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Well there will be plenty of gents coming but for some reason no ladies wanna come....what's up with that ladies....these event r great for business. ...well hell I'll be the entertainment for the night....lol ....anyone know any good drinking games...I want this to be a stressfree fun zone. ....let loose n relax!! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Did you contact the GOBC Party Committee for help? Those guys are great... ever met any of them? I'll see if I can get you an invitation to their Christmas Party....
If you come... I have a present for you....
It's pinck, and I'll bet it fits you!!!

Anybody home??????
Ok so i hopefully messaged everyone that wanted to come to the meet n greet ..with a location
If for any reason the location doesn't work for the majority of the people then there is time ,I could change it. ....Paulie go back to Upset...
....Paulie go back to Upset... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
You know I like hanging around here when you are posting....

I'll PM you the date of the GOBC Christmas Party...
Hope you can make it... and schedule a trip soon... you know we'll have a parade!!