This Lab puppy is starting to growl.

Just how old is Ed? Both in real years and the equivalent in dog years.

[BTW, I hope this episode doesn't completely keep bone(r)s out of your incall. lol)

[BTW, I hope this episode doesn't completely keep bone(r)s out of your incall. lol) Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Something to go and found out King Charles lol
Dear Becky,

This is wonderful news. I think we all were dreading you coming back on with unhappy news and the affect it would have on you (not to mention ruining Edward's day). I know you not posting meant something serious was going on at the time.

Tonight everyone can wear tiaras, chew dog biscuits (not bones), and chase squirrels and cats!! Our blessings to you two!!! Please don't ever keep us in the dark about Ed (or you!).

Ed is doing much better now.He is able to eat a little , and even chased a cat today.

... one thing that all the tests show is that Ed is one healthy dog. He may never see another bone out of me again to chew on (he will just have to settle for tiaras, and hdh lists), but he is hopefully going to be with us for a good long time.
Sorry it took me so long to update this. You guys are so kind. Me , and Ed need a nap now Originally Posted by Becky
Thank you so much for thinking of him. I really did not mean to worry anyone I thought it was just a stomache ache If I had any idea of how serious it was I would not have posted it on here.Now the bright side to this is Edward had every test under the sun done to him that night, and into the next day , and one thing that all the tests show is that Ed is one healthy dog. He may never see another bone out of me again to chew on (he will just have to settle for tiaras, and hdh lists), but he is hopefully going to be with us for a good long time. Originally Posted by Becky
Oh Becky,

I'm so relieved to hear that all is well with you and Edward. I've been really worried for you both, and have been sending prayers like crazy. I lost my girl last year when she started throwing up and having issues keeping her food down. We were in and out of the emergency room, and the whole thing still haunts me deeply. So I'm so glad that all is well for you and Ed, and please do get some good rest... don't worry about us until you're both all better and you can hug him as hard as you want without worry.

Sending you tons of love and wishes for a quick recovery,
Lily
Becky as you know I have already communicated my concern for Edward. Now what I want to know is, when can the squirrel start back to annoying Edward?
Becky as you know I have already communicated my concern for Edward. Now what I want to know is, when can the squirrel start back to annoying Edward? Originally Posted by Ansley
That never stopped; the squirrel's mere existence annoys Ed.
That never stopped; the squirrel's mere existence annoys Ed. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Originally Posted by Ansley
Becky and Ed, thank goodness for the good news. I had to take my 4 kids off bones a couple of years ago for similar reasons, so I am VERY thankful that this got fixed in time. You guys rest up, and have a fabulous Christmas Season together. Huge hugs to both of you.

Ansley, methinks Squirrel season may be open again!

Sorry for your loss, Lily. I know how much it still hurts.
Two words: rawhide bones.

Glad to hear he is okay
Thread drift for Ansley: Playtime for Squirrel:
Attached Images File Type: jpg squirrel.jpg (17.5 KB, 64 views)
Two words: rawhide bones Originally Posted by pjorourke
Now there's a fetish I hadn't come across.

You do live life on the edge, don't ya PJ?

Cheers,
Mazo.
Thread drift for Ansley: Playtime for Squirrel: Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Surprised the Squirrel doesn't have a web page yet.
Surprised the Squirrel doesn't have a web page yet. Originally Posted by discreetgent
I think the Squirrel may have grounds for a civil action - of course there are plenty of professionals on here to assist in THAT task - for both Squirrel and Ansley! And Ed and Becky, too - we all know how these things spread!

• WTF
  • 12-17-2010, 02:31 PM
Now there's a fetish I hadn't come across.

You do live life on the edge, don't ya PJ?

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
rotflmao