Russia ties? No evidence, except ...

Yes and that is called blackmail, If you continue to go after me on Russia, I will go after Clinton.
Originally Posted by WTF
There you go defining the terms you use to poster yourself.

black·mail (noun)
"the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person."

Next thing you'll start doing is declaring yourself a "winner"!
  • WTF
  • 05-14-2017, 06:43 AM
Nixon wasn't prosecuted. So according to "fagboy" he's innocent. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Next you'll cry about about people calling other posters names. You are the biggest hypocrite in this forum.

And for the record, that is not what I said. Nixon was pardoned. I said the GOP went after Clinton for political reasons...as soon as she lost Gowdy shutdown the investigation. Not to hard to figure out. Except for you sanctimonious fuckups.

• DSK
  • 05-14-2017, 08:40 PM
Next you'll cry about about people calling other posters names. You are the biggest hypocrite in this forum.

And for the record, that is not what I said. Nixon was pardoned. I said the GOP went after Clinton for political reasons...as soon as she lost Gowdy shutdown the investigation. Not to hard to figure out. Except for you sanctimonious fuckups.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I disagree. Gowdy sucks at cross examination and was outwitted by Hillary. He knew it, but this way he gets to claim victory.

Everybody knows Hillary is guilty, but they are letting it drop so they can sucker her back into the race, so they can bring it all up again and get someone smarter than Gowdy to finally pin her down.

If it were within my power to bargain with Hillary, I would have told her if she steps down she gets to stay out of jail, as long as she doesn't get elected to anything. Since she lost, I'm happy with that, and don't see any reason to prosecute her, unless she runs for office.

Of course, I'm just a nobody like Yssup Rider and his husband MunchMidget, so I don't get a say anywhere except on this esteemed SHMB.
If it were within my power to bargain with Hillary, I would have told her if she steps down she gets to stay out of jail, as long as she doesn't get elected to anything. Since she lost, I'm happy with that, and don't see any reason to prosecute her, unless she runs for office. Originally Posted by DSK
that may not be possible with the going ons with the clinton foundation. stench is nauseating.

more drip drip emanating from the clinton foundation...

read that a minister for the bangladesh govt. said that hillary was involved in a pay to play deal when she was with the state dept.
  • DSK
  • 05-15-2017, 08:00 AM
that may not be possible with the going ons with the clinton foundation. stench is nauseating.

more drip drip emanating from the clinton foundation...

read that a minister for the bangladesh govt. said that hillary was involved in a pay to play deal when she was with the state dept. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hopefully that minister will go on record.
I disagree. Gowdy sucks at cross examination and was outwitted by Hillary. He knew it, but this way he gets to claim victory.

Everybody knows Hillary is guilty,You claim to love your country, but you ignore the Constitution. This is one of the reasons you have no credibility.

Of course, I'm just a nobody like Yssup Rider and his husband MunchMidget, so I don't get a say anywhere except on this esteemed SHMB. Originally Posted by DSK
What say do you have here?You can post. Just like you can write a letter to the editor of a daily paper. You could never get elected to office and since you have no credibility on this site, the only reason you aren't attacked by the gang is because you're pro trump. Your buds have the same character short comings that you do. You all claim Clinton is guilty and then act like rabid dogs if anyone says anything about trump. All you can do is talk about Clinton and scream fake news at anything you don't want to believe.

The count of Americans that want a special prosecutor is at @80%.

Everybody knows Hillary is guilty, but they are letting it drop so they can sucker her back into the race, so they can bring it all up again and get someone smarter than Gowdy to finally pin her down.

If it were within my power to bargain with Hillary, I would have told her if she steps down she gets to stay out of jail, as long as she doesn't get elected to anything. Since she lost, I'm happy with that, and don't see any reason to prosecute her, unless she runs for office.

Of course, I'm just a nobody like Yssup Rider and his husband MunchMidget, so I don't get a say anywhere except on this esteemed SHMB. Originally Posted by DSK
You're pathetic, JL.

How can you say he sucks at cross-exam?

By your own admission, you spend your day squishing butter and lard... yet you still think you're Clarence Darrow.

And yes, we ALL know Twitler is guilty.
With laughter, that's what I'm crying about.
How do you examine a "lack of any such evidence"? Even more strange is you define "adults", in this case, as the people who can do such an examination. You show your ignorance every day but in this case you use it as the basis for your entire post. I didn't claim trump was guilty of anything.

Why (are you ignorant and I didn't claim trump was guilty of anything)?

The investigation is still going on and they sure the fuck don't keep you up to speed. They're not suppose to comment until they are finished.
That there was contact between team trump and the Russians is well documented....and yet to be admitted by you. Or if you have,
please let me know where you did it.
For an asshole so concerned about a lack of proof, you claim people say things....without proof.
Trump does it so often that you have forgotten us regular folks call that lying.

So you don't know of any FACTS that PROVE Trump "colluded" with the Russians to "throw" the election either. Ok. Thanks for revealing your ignorance. So perhaps YOU should KEEP your FAT NOSE and FLAT fingers to yourself and out of the issue all together and let the adults examine THE LACK OF ANY SUCH EVIDENCE! The "investigation" has been ONGOING for about 12 months already ... no leaks and not a SHRED of FACTUAL EVIDENCE to support the spurious claims.

May be that's the real reason ShoeMer was crying!!!!

How about you? Why are you crying? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How do you examine a "lack of any such evidence"? Even more strange is you define "adults", in this case, as the people who can do such an examination. You show your ignorance every day but in this case you use it as the basis for your entire post. I didn't claim trump was guilty of anything.

The investigation is still going on and they sure the fuck don't keep you up to speed. They're not suppose to comment until they are finished.
That there was contact between team trump and the Russians is well documented....and yet to be admitted by you. Or if you have,
For an asshole so concerned about a lack of proof, you claim people say things....without proof.
Trump does it so often that you have forgotten us regular folks call that lying.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
drunk ranting again? you really gotta lay off the woolly booger Munchy!

That there was contact between team trump and the Russians is well documented...

what did they talk about? how lovely the vodka harvest was this year? you know them russkies can't live without their vodka!

where are those intercepts? the transcripts? the details? without those .. you have NADA. nothing.

when the demtards how their hand, they will find it full of nothing but shit.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...as-rigged.html

the Obama intel assessment on russia was rigged.

only 3 of 17 intel agencies (CIA, FBI, NSA) signed off on the assessment.

so, who's lying?
Lol I literally nearly fell out of my chair - Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
... how do you get back up when you do?

the Obama intel assessment on russia was rigged.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This Russian hysteria is ridiculous...it's the transparent "straw man" ... and the current administration ... is ignoring it ... properly and rightfully so.

No. 1, the Russians have made it possible for us to service the International Space Station and provide protection for the occupants while the immediate past administration was using NASA to educate Muslim children rather than expand the exploration of space by expending money DOMESTICALLY on developing and deploying the next generation of space travel vehicle.

No. 2, the Russians "share" intel with us and we do with them.

No. 3, even during the Cold War we had cultural and educational exchange programs with the Soviets .... and our history in world conflicts has been as Allies.
This Russian hysteria is ridiculous...it's the transparent "straw man" ... and the current administration ... is ignoring it ... properly and rightfully so.

No. 1, the Russians have made it possible for us to service the International Space Station and provide protection for the occupants while the immediate past administration was using NASA to educate Muslim children rather than expand the exploration of space by expending money DOMESTICALLY on developing and deploying the next generation of space travel vehicle.

No. 2, the Russians "share" intel with us and we do with them.

No. 3, even during the Cold War we had cultural and educational exchange programs with the Soviets .... and our history in world conflicts has been as Allies. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Obama shared some info on out allies fighting ISIS in Syria with Russia, then they bombed them.
Anyone believing they are our friends are full of shit.
Apparently, LLephantMan, you think this is just fine.

Especially the way it happened.

No wonder the whookers hate you.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
really? the putz Pelosi doesn't think so .. or rather she knows there isn't anything here. so .. your point was ... what???

https://twitter.com/pamela_moore13/s...07590003748864

you'll love this, drunk munchturd.

bahhaaaa

shortest interview ever. nothing burger, Bob.

which are you? the one wearing the burger or the pink rabbit ears?