Trump is Anti American Traitor

Not much. Maybe that's why the lib-retard journalists spend so much time telling viewers what they think we SHOULD think about it.

I can't even tell who Trump was talking to or about, but even if she was young, so what? What red-blooded all-American guy hasn't looked at a beautiful but underage woman and said to himself... "I wouldn't mind dating her in a few years"? Seems to me your video shows Trump being an all-American guy, not anti-American.

Why do you pedal this weak shit anyway? If the Access Hollywood pussy grabber tape didn't deter voters from electing Trump, this sure as hell won't either! Originally Posted by lustylad
Wow!!! You are the spawn of the Devil. Youre a Roy Moore starter kit. Not only are you an Anti American Traitor your a mentally man. A beautiful underage girl? Wow Lusty be glad I dont know youre sorry scumbag ass

Friends of Lustys pay attention
^^^ Hahaha... such fake inarticulate outrage! Kinda like Cory Booker's faux acting performance the other day. The one where he was "mansplaining" to DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Hey mistake, do you still jack off to those Brooke Shields Calvin Klein ads?
^^^ Hahaha... such fake inarticulate outrage! Kinda like Cory Booker's faux acting performance the other day. The one where he was "mansplaining" to DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Hey mistake, do you still jack off to those Brooke Shields Calvin Klein ads? Originally Posted by lustylad
Do you really think this is ok? You have really showed your true colors sicko
Get over yourself Commrade. Lots of people who voted for Trump just hated Hillary

Then there is the special case dumb fuck like you, Your just an ignorant Anti American Traitor

Not sure where and when you grew up but youre parents were probably ignorant to. You may just be the victim of a victim Originally Posted by themystic

who's calling whom a comrade, comrade? u are bent so leftist you gotta lean to the right just to drive yer yugo.

bahahahaaa
Hey, I think we need to agree on our nickname for mystic...

Mistake
Miss Stick
Missed Dick
Lipstick

Other suggestions? Originally Posted by lustylad
magic man or nothing man.

I haven't thought about bad ass nicknames for him

how about this...

Miss Shit
I vote Missed dick!
That first picture, HITS the mark. The leftist media was in such a tizzy, it was like they were almost HOPING THE medical diagnosis was bad for trump..
That first picture, HITS the mark. The leftist media was in such a tizzy, it was like they were almost HOPING THE medical diagnosis was bad for trump.. Originally Posted by garhkal
You should get a mental medical diagnosis sicko. Its not ok to comment on 10 year olds you sick fuck
Its not ok to comment on 10 year olds you sick fuck Originally Posted by themystic
Hey dipshit, that video you ran around spamming yesterday was an EPIC FAIL.

Now go find something else to feign indignation about.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

And then arrest the perps.
magic man or nothing man.

I haven't thought about bad ass nicknames for him

how about this...

Miss Shit Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
updating this one.. to Myshit
You should get a mental medical diagnosis sicko. Its not ok to comment on 10 year olds you sick fuck Originally Posted by themystic
Strange, i never COMMENTED on the KID.. YOU on the other hand seem to be FIXATED on the 10 yr old..
Why do hate black people? That's right, it's because you are a self professed racist. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He isn't " racist " towards the illegal invaders from Me-Hi-Co who he screws out of their wages for helping them build those HOVELS ! He also isn't " racist " towards them since they " spitroast " him frequently !
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1060395880][QUOTE=themystic;1060395830]

once again the leftist is exposed. stop flapping yer junk on the interwebs!

bahhahaa

Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Funny how the LYING LIBERALS think that it was OK for odummer to interfere in Israel's last Presidential election USING U.S. taxpayer money to get rid of Netanyahu !