Since I seem to no longer be of any value to this community, I quit.....

Something just hit me from way in the past. When I was in junior high ('74 - '75) there were spiral notebooks passed around. The cover had someone's name and everyone would write an opinion on that person. Usually not very good.

They were called Slam Books and I just realized that they didn't go away. They just upgraded technically to websites.
i laughed so hard thanks i so needed that today!
we all want you to stay around hun but i understand your decision...
xoxo

&

Sorry you're feeling down kiddo. Sometimes you just gotta get away, believe me, I understand.

What I don't understand are guys who keep wanting to give ladies unsolicited advice on how to run their business etc. and those who confuse "political correctness" with just plain old being polite.

Some people post hurtful things without realizing it. . . others post things that can serve no other purpose. It's like everyone wants to get some kind of validation here instead of just laid!

It was good seeing you last week. Hang in there!

Regards,
Good rebuttal Meg. Winwood has been an ass about the whole situation from the get go.
He is giving a provider advice on her business?
Interesting , I wonder how many clients he has seen this month?
I doubt any guy on this board or anywhere has any comprehension of what it takes to be a provider. To sit there at his computer and act like he knows better than those who actually do is ludicrous .
I appreciate the fact that you did "NOT" ask for a hand out.You clearly stated that you wanted to work for the money. Seems like that point got lost in his criticism.
Oh and by the way Winwood I did help Meg also. So your posts really hold no water at all. So quit trying to act like the folks that know and speak with her here wouldn't help.
Smile.
Sometimes "Premium access" will leave you in the outside looking in.
Closed at OP's request. Meg, I hope that after you think on this a while you will change your mind. I will be quick to say that you were a very nice visit and it exceeded my expectations. If you don't change your mind we will miss you.

Chipper