PROVIDERS TRYING TO CASH IN X 2

You might be right to a certain degree, but it’s just not me. They do this as means of EXTRA income. If they can get half of the clients to see them again or drop off some cash....especially after having a great session.... interesting don't you think? No doubt these girls expect to never see that client again. They also don’t expect clients to compare notes. I would have never thought to call guys who reviewed the provider before or after me. I assumed it was a onetime honest sincere situation. It was only when two other hobbyist contacted me asking if it happened to me that I started to think there was a pattern. Originally Posted by Still Looking

I found out years ago the higher the profile you have on the boards the more bullshit comes your way from the women. I do a review every once and a while now days. Back then it was like you are now. It puts a huge target on your back. Lower profile is better.. But either way they still know I'm a total asshole and not to call with bullshit like that unless they need a good cry..
  • Sire
  • 10-23-2012, 12:57 AM
If you do not put out SL will not give you a t-shirt. Originally Posted by pyramider
You don't know how bad I want one of those t-shirts.

Oh, wait. Thant sounded wrong.

I mean, if I HAD one of them there t-shirts, I could take it to a lady and say I was SL. AND take pictures. AND do the Slam Dango!!

SL. How much for a t-shirt? 20 bucks?
I found out years ago the higher the profile you have on the boards the more bullshit comes your way from the women. I do a review every once and a while now days. Back then it was like you are now. It puts a huge target on your back. Lower profile is better.. But either way they still know I'm a total asshole and not to call with bullshit like that unless they need a good cry.. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
You don't know how bad I want one of those t-shirts.

Oh, wait. Thant sounded wrong.

I mean, if I HAD one of them there t-shirts, I could take it to a lady and say I was SL. AND take pictures. AND do the Slam Dango!!

SL. How much for a t-shirt? 20 bucks? Originally Posted by Sire