Advice for a Noob

Never said I was done here, done for certain threADs or comments from others, not with the board, so sorry to disappoint you miss pm

Some more advice, just because you say your done, doesn't always mean that.
thought ya were ...done here ...lol ...on we go

...yup ...ya keeps on tryin hard ...but just bouts nobody believes a thing ya say Originally Posted by Plastic Man
People have gotten wise to his bs....
mmmmmm I see I'm not needed here hehehehehe
People have gotten wise to his bs.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
Excellent advice, Justin. And also make sure that if there is only one review or two that they are by trusted members and sure to be legit reviews.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
thank you love. more advise is learn to be thick skinned or you will be eaten alive or taken. remember it is business and keep emotions in check.
thank you love. more advise is learn to be thick skinned or you will be eaten alive or taken. remember it is business and keep emotions in check. Originally Posted by Justin Heranus
That is very true, as well. This is not the arena to seek a gf or personal friends outside of the biz. When those rare occurrences do happen you need to be cherish them and be careful of them... perspective is very necessary and all parties always need to be on the same page. True friends should never be taken advantage of.
That is very true, as well. This is not the arena to seek a gf or personal friends outside of the biz. When those rare occurrences do happen you need to be cherish them and be careful of them... perspective is very necessary and all parties always need to be on the same page. True friends should never be taken advantage of. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Couldn't have said it better myself!!
That is very true, as well. This is not the arena to seek a gf or personal friends outside of the biz. When those rare occurrences do happen you need to be cherish them and be careful of them... perspective is very necessary and all parties always need to be on the same page. True friends should never be taken advantage of. Originally Posted by tinylatina
How un-bully-ess.......

elg.......
How un-bully-ess.......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Hahaha.... only until a so called "friend" thinks they are going to try to take advantage of me.....
getting taken advantage of can some times be fun.
getting taken advantage of can some times be fun. Originally Posted by Justin Heranus
Hahaha. Touche. Although, I do think that I require a demonstration, Justin.
mmmmmm I see I'm not needed here hehehehehe Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Who do you thinck we need to thanck for the new gift of the gift that keeps on giving?
Who do you thinck we need to thanck for the new gift of the gift that keeps on giving? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Hahaha. OSD is always needed....
Hahaha. OSD is always needed.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
For sure... but this was a little above his pay grade....
Hahaha. Touche. Although, I do think that I require a demonstration, Justin. Originally Posted by tinylatina
hmm that could be hazardous to your health :P