do you support healthcare for illegal aliens?

• oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 09:50 AM
Have You opened the Merriam Webster???
From One suppoyring Illegals over American Tax paying Citizens, and accepting the freedoms our military safeguards - while being a member of the Revolutionary Guard of Iran
Allah hu Ahkbar, comrade!
Allah hu Ahkbar, comrade! Originally Posted by oeb11
Thanks oeb11!

That's new new Mantra. Both cogent and Constructive!

That's a lot more that you can say for your gaffes YR...
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 08:01 AM
Typical DPST Denial and Deflection - much more interested in Cartoons in Mom's basement than constructively addressing the topic of "Why should Taxpayers give illegals more privileges than have Citizens"?????
To the DPST's - it is all about buying Votes from illegal immigrants.
To try to hold on to a very tenuous grip on their Plantation States.

Anything Cogent and Constructive - Mr. GreenJeans?????
Who is Mr, GreenJeans? Are you name calling again, oeb11.

The subject/question of this poll is not what you posted above. You’re neither truthful nor factual.

Why don’t you save your energy. You’ll need it to explain the red flags that you and your buddies are posting for ALL to see with all your wild accusations and fake conspiracy theories.

As a result, genuine white supremacy hate rhetoric is now appearing here on our own ECCIE.

You need to forget about DPSTs, oeb11, and put your mouse away until you cool off. Otherwise we could all be dealing with other “lettered” organizations

• oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 09:23 AM
The Hatred is all From Your own Mind, Green Sir!
Painting all White people with the "supremacist" brush.

Pathetic.

Please RTM - it is your friend.

Thank You - Green Sir.

Now discussion is about Free Taxpayer supported healthcare for illegal immigrants - which DPST's value above the tax-paying citizen and their Vote.
We need a comprehensive immigration reform - not partisan hatred and obstructionism.

Please try to debate cogently and constructively on those concepts
Do you support healthcare for illegal aliens?

before you vote .. know that i have made the results public. this is a debate question where the Deomcratic hopefuls have been asked to PUBLICLY reply.

so anyone who votes .. will have their response shown.

just like the candidates. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Publicly funded? Everyone should have access to health care.

IF they can pay for it.

Non citizens stepping to the front of the line for PUBLICLY funded kidney transplants is absurd. That is the net effect of the call of the democrats.

Your question is ill formed.
Publicly funded? Everyone should have access to health care.

IF they can pay for it.

Non citizens stepping to the front of the line for PUBLICLY funded kidney transplants is absurd. That is the net effect of the call of the democrats.

Your question is ill formed. Originally Posted by kehaar

your reply is ill formed. the question .. if you read the thread, then you'd know i phrased it as it was posed to the Democrats running for President.

so blame the debate moderators. that's what they asked the candidates.

Blame the Democrats. that's how the question was stated at the debates. of course they said "undocumented immigrants". i said "illegal aliens". same question.

On the night i saw the questions asked, all 10 candidates raised their hands. can't say on the second night but i'd guess all did also.

i phrased it as it was phrased in the Debates on purpose. thinking back on it, i should not have given the "Unsure" option. Democrats didn't.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...h-care/593761/

"Anxiety spiked among many centrist Democrats when all 10 presidential candidates at a recent debate raised their hand, as if pledging allegiance, to declare they would support providing health care to undocumented immigrants." Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
and you are confusing the use of PUBLICLY. my use was that votes would be public when the poll ends. not the lessor usage of PUBLICLY funded.

https://www.google.com/search?client...1-d&q=PUBLICLY

adverb
adverb: publicly

1. so as to be seen by other people; in public.
    "some weep publicly"
    • used in reference to views expressed to others and not necessarily genuinely felt.
      "publicly, officials criticized the resolution, but privately they thought it tolerable"
    • by a government or the public rather than an independent, commercial company.
      "publicly funded organizations"
so vote. or not. if you don't like the question then blame the debate moderators.
The Hatred is all From Your own Mind, Green Sir!
Painting all White people with the "supremacist" brush.

Pathetic.

Please RTM - it is your friend.

Thank You - Green Sir.

Now discussion is about Free Taxpayer supported healthcare for illegal immigrants - which DPST's value above the tax-paying citizen and their Vote.
We need a comprehensive immigration reform - not partisan hatred and obstructionism.

Please try to debate cogently and constructively on those concepts Originally Posted by oeb11
You lie again, bud.

I did no such thing. You're only seeking to shirk responsibility for your own language.

The topic is WHAT WAS POSTED, buddyboy. Not your interpretation of it. Apparently, you're not the only one having trouble reading the question posed by the OP. But that's his fault, not "the DPSTs."

You claim it is something that it isn't.

Sounds a lot like your lord and master. Lord of the Lies!

To quote you:

Who is Mr, GreenJeans? Are you name calling again, oeb11.

The subject/question of this poll is not what you posted above. You’re neither truthful nor factual.

Why don’t you save your energy. You’ll need it to explain the red flags that you and your buddies are posting for ALL to see with all your wild accusations and fake conspiracy theories.

As a result, genuine white supremacy hate rhetoric is now appearing here on our own ECCIE.

You need to forget about DPSTs, oeb11, and put your mouse away until you cool off. Otherwise we could all be dealing with other “lettered” organizations

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You just keep sucking those lollipops. It's a sure sign you would have drank Jim Jones' Kool-aid, too.

This is not real...It is a JPEG image that is produced in binary code and resides on this site on a server It illustrates the innate gullibility of the Trump cult. Don't want to cause any confusion.
Jim Jones was a dim-retard serving Kool aid to dim-retards. Not much difference between the dim-retard Jim Jones back then the present day dim-retard Lollipop Guild serving lollipops to full-time suckers.
Jim Jones was a dim-retard serving Kool aid to dim-retards. Not much difference between the dim-retard Jim Jones back then the present day dim-retard Lollipop Guild serving lollipops to full-time suckers. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
JJ and DJT are very similar
Hell yea I support it. All the way