Best Bar B Q ?

Papa barbecue
wooohooo I get to go to THE SHED in Ocean Springs tomorrow!!!!!!!
wooohooo I get to go to THE SHED in Ocean Springs tomorrow!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now, Dallas, ain't nothing wrong with the Shed, but I encourage you to go a little bit further, hit gulfport, and try a place called Coop's. The best mac n cheese I've ever had and the dry rub for the pork was so good I got my dad some for Father's Day. Didn't try the ribs but I'm sure they're awesome. It's off Three Rivers Road in Gulfport.
But as far as a free-standing BBQ classic joint, Clarke's Outpost in Tioga, TX. North of Little Elm, TX. Goo-ood! Originally Posted by Txn5inThick
+10 on that. get the end cut of brisket and don't miss out on the pie (any of them)
Great BBQ, decent sides, pie is a tall order (literally) but very good. go hungry.
Thanks Gulf..I will try it!
  • omp42
  • 01-22-2011, 08:47 AM
Ahh, is there any bad bbq out there? Next time in Tulsa go to Wilson's on Apache in North Tulsa. May want to go in daylight though................
rib shack meridian ms and lannies bbq selma al
Ahh, is there any bad bbq out there? Next time in Tulsa go to Wilson's on Apache in North Tulsa. May want to go in daylight though................ Originally Posted by omp42
Wow! Is that place still there?!! You took me way back with that one. We used to go get Wilson's for lunch when I was in high school. I went to Booker T. not far from there. I also miss Elmer's BBQ!
not a BBQ restaurant but Houston's in Addison TX has "fall off the bone" baby back ribs
now I am hungry........................ .....lol
  • 4pse
  • 02-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Oklahoma Joes is hard to beat. It has been featured on the Food Network with Bobby Flay: Thier pulled pork sandwich is an ATF of mine.

The Goode barbecue Co. off of off Kirby in Houston is right up there with the best.
CLARKS BAD!!!!
Now I know what I am having tomorrow. A full rack dripping with sauce! I am seriously hungry now!