Leaving the Business

I've seen and reviewed Alyssa, have had nice chats with her and contacted her after hearing about the incident. I can say she was hurt and in shock. I think we've all said and done things under duress that we wouldn't have said or done otherwise. Interpretation and speculation on what people mean when they speak or write is better directed at the people screwing up this world, not the ones who are trying to make it a little nicer.

This would be an even better site if we got as many new reviews as we got comments in threads like this.
Ibechill, thanks for posting that pic of Alyssa, I think that is her prettiest picture. Originally Posted by okcbbwlover44
Another for you.

Sucks this one experience ruined it for you. Did you ever consider networking with some of the established and well known ladies who've been around for a while? Perhaps they could teach you a few things to easy your mind. Either way best of luck to you in your future journeys. Originally Posted by mojojo213
I agree with MOJOJO...I had you on my radar. Unfortunately with (2) kids with no JOBS...my radar takes a while to dial in!
Alyssa, 1st let me say that I am sorry for your experience and hope that you are comfortable with whatever arrangements you have made for your personal safety in the future.

.45ACP because shooting twice is silly... Originally Posted by boardman
Not silly, but ridiculously absurd.
IF you're gun-shy, tasers are relatively affordable to place several around, even in the closet. Whenever possible its best to use two, one in each hand. Even Cheaper is pepper/mace spray and you don't have to get close. http://www.beststungun.com/

But they won't penetrate the closet door like the aforementioned .45ACP (or better yet .45 LC. I know I'm old, not too many of those shooters popular today.)
Mods please close the thread.
  • pyro
  • 06-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Yep...i will be one of the first to offer an apolgy if I am wrong Originally Posted by tbone2u
You pretty much hit it on the head.
I've seen my share of I'm leaving posts.
No different than having a bi-monthly going out of business sale.

"This offer will not be repeated, I repeat, This offer will not be repeated!"

I'm just sayin...
Since Alyssa has requested this to end and the point has been made her request is good....