Guys, it's time to stop commenting on "fees"

I had a very long response here, but am opting to just say thank you so much to the gentlemen who have been more than civil and even kind to many of us out here.

"It ain't easy bein' easy". LOL
what fees?
Maybe I'm older and grouchier than usual, today. Just read a review for a new provider. Bulk of comments were about the fee the lady is charging. wtf? There is no new ground to break here.

It's a little like watching TV. You don't like the program, change the channel or turn it off. Either you are not the intended audience, or they got it wrong. If you are not the intended audience, keep channel surfing to you get what you want. If they got it wrong, they will make adjustments or crash and burn. Trust them to figure it out.

btw .. I hobby on a budget and look for great sessions with wonderful ladies ... that I consider a "value provider". This means there are many ladies I'm not going to see because of my "fee threshold". But if you can't find a wonderful value provider in DFW .. you are not looking very hard.

(I'm pretty sure I'm gonna regret posting this ... but I'm really tired of seeing these 'discussions') Originally Posted by dodger
I agree totally you cant get a $9.99 pizza for $2.50 the price is the price and if you need you can become a dollar menu-naire and go to Mc Donalds Cause it would be obvious you cant afford pizza on that given day
Rather than discourage such comments, I think it better to read them and gain insight about those posting them.

This cuts both ways, there are the ones who will only see ladies with higher prices mainly because they can, and look down on those who see ladies with lower prices, often because they must. Just as there are those who see ladies with lower prices and complain about ladies with higher prices and ridicule the guys who see them.. It's just childish. . . in both cases.

There are plenty of choices and opportunities to go around without belittling someone for paying/charging too little/too much.

Relax. . . if you wanta cum.
I agree totally you cant get a $9.99 pizza for $2.50 the price is the price and if you need you can become a dollar menu-naire and go to Mc Donalds Cause it would be obvious you cant afford pizza on that given day Originally Posted by ms jade
I agree with the Green One, I never negotiate price but I do look for specials, hey I am semi-retired got to be realistic. I do put away "hooker bucks" as Charlie calls them for an occasional HDH but sometimes the Little Sailor raids the fund.
I remember you posted a lot of those replies because all the girls had rates above your spending limit. Haha. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Actually that would be an "inaccurate" statement.

At the time, I was working for a defense contractor and making significantly more then than I do now and especially in the summer of 04 I hobbied 5-6 times a weekend and very few of those sessions were with ASPD providers.
That's what we love about you, Laz: Always ready with a witty quip.