Sue_Nami says guys like stuff shoved up thier asses. I never new that this was so popular! Lets find out how popular shall we?

So... What is pegging?
Taking it up the fag hole with a strap on worn by a provider.
Taking it up the fag hole with a strap on worn by a provider. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ricky Boy.
As you can see by the current standings of the poll set up by your fellow Musketeer,it's OBVIOUS that men who read here in Co-Ed like to get their freak on.
You know,consenting adults and all that happy shit.
So take your bitter juvenile lame ass BS and hang out in the stripper forum.
For real,Dude.

Why would I hang out in SC forum?
Do you see anywhere things that indicate I do that?
Or did you just pull that out of your ass?
Why would I hang out in SC forum?
Do you see anywhere things that indicate I do that?
Or did you just pull that out of your ass? Originally Posted by rockerrick
"Why would I hang out in SC forum?
Do you see anywhere things that indicate I do that?"

Yes,we all do.
You have stated here that El Jefe has hooked you up with strippers for 3 hrs. of debauchery for what a person would expect to pay for 1 hour of time with a lady here.

"Or did you just pull that out of your ass?"

Yikes!
You are seemingly obsessed with that "ass" thingee....
Go see Sue_Nami and get that release!
Yeah that doesn't mean I hang out in SC's, or post in the forum.
I don't have any stripper reviews. I met Whispers here.
So it looks like you're the one pulling things out of your ass.
Of course they had to be jammed up there first
Yeah that doesn't mean I hang out in SC's, or post in the forum.
I don't have any stripper reviews. I met Whispers here.
So it looks like you're the one pulling things out of your ass.
Of course they had to be jammed up there first Originally Posted by rockerrick
"So it looks like you're the one pulling things out of your ass.
Of course they had to be jammed up there first"

You and the ass thingee.......

Carry on!
I believe you were the obsessed one who posted that first
I'll tell u what!! this has been the ass=iest week in Austin eccie coed in a long time. thanks for all the interest and new clients this ass-athon has generated for me. and to think, I thought my specialty was teaching squirting lessons and boom, suddenly an ass specialty pops up and goes crazy for me. I never would have expected all this but this sure has been a crazy boon to business. laughing at the homophobes all the way to the bank.
  • tron
  • 05-08-2015, 09:54 PM
But you still suck dick in that colorful world of yours because it's easy money.... right? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Wow! I mean... just WOW!

A guy with almost 300 reviews making a statement like that? I don't know you, but if you are paying that much to fuck strangers, it seems like you must either be too damn lazy or too unattractive to find a girlfriend willing to fuck you on a regular basis.

I found some of Miss V's posts pretty damn annoying, but I don't feel like I am in a position to slam providers that way.

WTF is the point you are trying to prove with all the antagonistic posts and threads like this?
That Honey Badger doesn't care
I WOULD ESTIMATE THAT ABOUT 25 % TO ONE THIRD OF MY CUSTOMERS WANT A STRAP ON SESSION !!! (( DEPENDS ON THE CITY )) ... THE CITY WITH THE " SQUAREST SEX " IS DES MOINES IOWA !!! I WAS THERE FOR ONE WHOLE SEASON (( FOUR MONTHS )) + AND + I ONLY USED MY STRAP ON THREE OR FOUR TIMES ,,, BUT ,,, EVERYWHERE ELSE ,,, IT IS 1 IN 4 .. OR ... 1 IN 3 !!!
Wow! I mean... just WOW!

A guy with almost 300 reviews making a statement like that? I don't know you, but if you are paying that much to fuck strangers, it seems like you must either be too damn lazy or too unattractive to find a girlfriend willing to fuck you on a regular basis.

Very assumptive on your part don't you think?

I found some of Miss V's posts pretty damn annoying, but I don't feel like I am in a position to slam providers that way.

You're right.... you're NOT!

WTF is the point you are trying to prove with all the antagonistic posts and threads like this? Originally Posted by tron
Do a little research and you will find Miss V felt it necessary to single me out. I am simply responding by letting her know that her fucking wonderful world is not just rainbows, skittles and cotton candy flying out of her vagina that every guy feels he needs to experience. Her shit stinks just like the rest of us! The way she posts has the cast of Big Bang Theory wondering what she is saying. Obviously an attempt to separate herself from us common folk. Well ask yourself this... if she is so educated and colorful why in the fuck is she a hooker? Apparently no Richard Gere has found her yet? I think not! I'll take things Claire She Blows says for $300 please! Oh... and she don't like fat guys. How ironic as she sure as shit isn't a spinner! And she said when I fuck I look like a cat throwing up. That really hurt my feelings!

Tron SueSalamiInHand is what the thread is about or at least her thought that "most" guys like stuff shoved up their asses. How about you? Do you like dildo's rammed up your ass?
To be had with this thread!

It has me laughing out loud!

Miss V speaks like a mix of educated woman, sea pirate and bawdy wench and I find it utterly charming and delightful.

SL... you always make me giggle with delight. You have been charming and welcoming to me since my first day... I am now curious if you somehow look like a cat....

Hehe! Lots of giggles and chuckles for me at almost 6 in the morning..
To be had with this thread!

It has me laughing out loud!

Miss V speaks like a mix of educated woman, sea pirate and bawdy wench and I find it utterly charming and delightful.

SL... you always make me giggle with delight. You have been charming and welcoming to me since my first day... I am now curious if you somehow look like a cat....

Hehe! Lots of giggles and chuckles for me at almost 6 in the morning.. Originally Posted by NakeyaEla
Exactly the right attitude to have! Before its all over Miss V and I will run away with each other. Which reminds me I need to up date my life insurance! No one takes to much of this crapola to seriously. I do have providers wondering why I'm arching my back so much and hissing.