Why are we so rude and disrespectful

• GP
  • 11-19-2011, 07:48 PM
I'm talking about this thread. I nominate this thread as THE LAMEST THREAD EVER STARTED in the entire history of the internet.
Due to the holidays the points are now extra minty. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm talking about this thread. I nominate this thread as THE LAMEST THREAD EVER STARTED in the entire history of the internet. Originally Posted by GP
I'm really starting to like you! Hey have you seen Rambo's thread? I bet he would love to hear your spin on his thread also! Just saying....
  • GP
  • 11-19-2011, 08:40 PM
CRambo does not like me. He stuck his nose in upstate NY once and I told him to take a hike. He got skeeerd and hasn't shown his face since.
You have to be kidding me. Someone posted a link to this thread in the spider hole. What a freaking joke. Is this for freaking real. be nice? yeah right. Who in the hell is this guy. Does he live in la la land. LOL, I wonder if I will get points for this post. I sort of hope so. Would give us ALOT to laugh at in the spider hole. OK, this has been enough of a waste of my time. hast la vista losers! Originally Posted by GP
I don't care, as long as I get some one way or another. I feel like I have been lacking lately. Originally Posted by GP
I'm talking about this thread. I nominate this thread as THE LAMEST THREAD EVER STARTED in the entire history of the internet. Originally Posted by GP
Points?
Points? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Points? We don't need any stinking points! LOL (Blazing Saddles!)

Come on CC .... he wants the points .... give him the points.
Minty Points! LOL Holiday Breath Fresheners! LOL
Come on CC .... he wants the points .... give him the points. Originally Posted by pyramider
It's Chippers thread. I'll let him handle it, professional courtesy!
Chipper needs a bbbj from Naomi .
Great post but what time and effort you give to enforce the rules in open forum is undercut by the existence of the Spider Hole, which attract the wrong people, whose abuse is vindicated and ready to spill itself back over to the main forum. Originally Posted by Raphael

Hmmmm - I didn't think that possible, until I saw GPs posts
Chipper needs a bbbj from Naomi . Originally Posted by Naomi4u

So do many of us ....
  • GP
  • 11-20-2011, 06:48 AM
ok, now THIS could be the best thread ever....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=328606
ok, now THIS could be the best thread ever....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=328606 Originally Posted by GP
OK that explains the disposable jump suites. I mean if you guys are shitting on each other up there in New York, literally, I mean really? Rabbits, cats and Dinosaurs oh my......

Just so were clear here, is it the OP post that makes this thread in your opinion "The worst Thread on the internet" or the subsequent following posts! You might want to think about that one! The OP as you well know is a respected MOD here! Care to comment?
yah , well, go watch DEMOLITION MAN and see where all these freaks want to take us.There watching us all!! Its a fucking CONSPIRACY!!